What's new

Ed Boon mentions Sweet Tooth on twitter twice in 4 hours

Would you like Sweet Tooth as the non-DLC guest character in MkX?

• Total voters

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Last edited:

eolson3

Mortal
Wasn't he in the conversation early in MK9 development? If Sony goes with an exclusive, do you think MS jumps on the chance this time?

E

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Sony owns Twisted Metal, he would be exclusive.

Unless you mean by more then one platform ps3/ps4.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Two people who are not Ed Boon mention Sweet Tooth to Ed Boon, Ed Boon responds. TYM posts "ED BOON MENTIONS SWEET TOOTH TWICE."

Yeah I said Pennywise in the guest character thread a while back. Was kind of half joking half hoping, still gonna chock this up to a "CALLED IT BRO."

I'd LOL actually, PS4 gets Sweet Tooth, Xbox One gets Pennywise.

JwabHDTV

Get Cage'd
I don't get why Sony wouldn't have an exclusive character, I remember reading something that Sony digs exclusives for multi-platform games while Microsoft looks over it. But yeah, Ed Boon is a massive troll in situations like this.

I could see Sweet Tooth being a Playstation exclusive unless someone has shit on the Sony exclusive idea.

JLG

Mortal
I'll play him. He would fit well in MK's dark and violent setting, plus I think I've played and beaten every Twisted Metal except the newest one.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
There was a mention by him saying that he had a great chance of being a guest character for mk9, but they decided on Freddy instead. It's somewhere here on TYM and I'm not digging lol.

D

Deleted member 5032

With all due respect, and remember I'm saying with all due respect, that idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on.