What's new

Ed Boon is taking your Injustice 2 questions on Tomorrows Watch Tower Stream!

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
What's the point in even asking Boon a question? 90% of the time he just deflects the answer into some basic ass response that answers nothing.

Q: Boon, how does air teching work and what strategy does it bring to the gameplay?
B: It's a new thing we're bringing to the game and hopefully players will make use of it. It really deepens the gameplay.

Q: Boon, how are the controls laid out this time around?
B: Oh! You have a light, medium, hard, and trait button!

We all know how this man answers questions at this point.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The only thing i want from NRS is for them to refine their Input buffer window in general, also remove the ability to charge directions, for more than 7f, this is literally messing up characters with command normals.

aside from that i really don't want to ask anything, just expecting to see the game in general.

Snake Sound 222

Tonight, Tarkata feasts
99% of it will be questions like "KP3?" and "Shaolin Monks 2?"

1% will be questions like "Details on training mode?", "Any more story mode details", "Will X (Doomsday) be in the game?"

Crimzon-ET

Got Face Huggers?
The game looks awesome so far. Really only question I have at this point is are they going to zoom in on the characters more. They still look tiny on the screen overall. Especially characters like Super Girl.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
questions to ask:

Have you taken feedback on the game's music? Particularly in stages?

Speaking of stages, do you plan on adding more via dlc?

Are there any other characters you can share who become new characters via gear?

Is the star lab challenge returning?

What made you decide to Keep old move sets on some characters?

Will there be gear that has to be earned, rather than randomly dropped?

Did you decide the roster before the game's announcement or after fan feedback and wishes?

Plymarco

Worst Kitana ever?
questions to ask:

Have you taken feedback on the game's music? Particularly in stages?

Speaking of stages, do you plan on adding more via dlc?

Are there any other characters you can share who become new characters via gear?

Is the star lab challenge returning?

Will there be gear that has to be earned, rather than randomly dropped?

Did you decide the roster before the game's announcement or after fan feedback and wishes?
These are all excellent questions that definitely won't be asked.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Did you make someone at NRS play the guilty gear revelator tutorial and mission modes so you guys can see how to teach new players?

Did you guys get rid of character differences for interactables? If not, did you make sure they're of even usefulness and strategic importance in matches? MKX was much better in this regard so I'm assuming so.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
No mention of the gear?

My biggest question is regarding how gear affects the movesets of characters. When the game was announced, Ed Boon repeatedly said that gear could add extra moves. I'm wondering how that would work, especially competitively, since they said they would have a mode that makes gear nullify the stat improvements, making them cosmetic only.

Basically, are there actually new moves that can be gained exclusively from gear? And, if so, is there any point to incorporating these new moves into your play style, if you plan on playing competitively? Or will these new moves be disabled (just like the stat increases) when playing in tournament mode?

I'm surprised more people aren't wondering this.

paul_blart_mc

RIP Salty_Nippless 2015-2016 :(
What's the point in even asking Boon a question? 90% of the time he just deflects the answer into some basic ass response that answers nothing.

Q: Boon, how does air teching work and what strategy does it bring to the gameplay?
B: It's a new thing we're bringing to the game and hopefully players will make use of it. It really deepens the gameplay.

Q: Boon, how are the controls laid out this time around?
B: Oh! You have a light, medium, hard, and trait button!

We all know how this man answers questions at this point.
thats cuz evrything about boon is basic as fuck lol

paul_blart_mc

RIP Salty_Nippless 2015-2016 :(
I can answer this one for Ed. "Because we like the idea of how other fighting games keep legacy moves around and we realize we can use this to our advantage now, since we really are a lazy ass studio just like we've always been hahaha"