What's new

Discussion Ed Boon is Asking Which Fighters Need "BUFFS" in MKXL Using Twitter Polls

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Nope. His parry has 1 year of recovery when it whiffs. And he doesn't do much damage with that. Everyone can guess and stop before the gap to bait.
Like Pig said, give everyone bullshits to balance or normalize everything. Even with that 1f parry I still think he's weak
His Parry is fine. It's only used to freeze the opponents. This can be used as AWP (Anti-Wakeup Parry). What he needs is some buff to his attacks to be balanced like GM variation. USZ is the weakest of all variations.

CSZ, IMO, needs some fixes to his attacks, and I'd love it if they could create the EX Air Ice Hammer, which could be used to send the opponent in air, just like Alien's EX Tail Whip. That's all.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
@myri
Just posting the results of the poll and adding my 2 cents on it.
I don't really care that much if they do get buffed or not, I just like to observe and post the results every now and then. Got a problem with that?

myri

Time Warrior
@myri
Just posting the results of the poll and adding my 2 cents on it.
I don't really care that much if they do get buffed or not, I just like to observe and post the results every now and then. Got a problem with that?
Nope.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Make the trap variations playable ffs. MoS raiden and HT Lao to be precise. I can almost see those insane trap techs if they get the right buffs

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I dont even fully understand why Tremor is on this poll. Has no one at NRS watched M2Dave play with Crystalline?

Bo is still in 3rd place. This is why you dont poll the fans.

Has anyone seen the posts on FB over this? Some of the buff suggestions gave me cancer, including this BRC buff idea: "Make Bos 341 quicker. And give him a 6 frame attack".

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
I dont even fully understand why Tremor is on this poll. Has no one at NRS watched M2Dave play with Crystalline?

Bo is still in 3rd place. This is why you dont poll the fans.

Has anyone seen the posts on FB over this? Some of the buff suggestions gave me cancer, including this BRC buff idea: "Make Bos 341 quicker. And give him a 6 frame attack".
Wouldnt matter if 341 was quicker because it has god awful range lol

jaylee777

Juh-Mill-E
Uhh.. Yall do know that the results of this poll has no effect on who gets buffed or nerfed right? The tweet was made simply to generate hype about a future patch. And more than likely all 8 of those characters are gonna get buffed in some way.