What's new

Ed Boon Confirms 2/6 MKX Boots via Twitter

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Does everyone remember when Ed Boon, via his Twitter page, uploaded a mysterious picture containing the footwear of six unknown kombatants? It appears that Boon himself is the only person updating the picture as shown from an image he relesaed today on Twitter:

But based on what we already know in terms of currently release character, we know the remaining four boots do not belong to Scorpion, Sub Zero, Kung Lao, D'vorah, Goro, Kotal Khan, Raiden, Ferra/Torra, Cassie Cage or Kano.

The real question is who's next? Who's next to be leaked? Post your theories and observations down below and let's not forget about these boots again!

Here's a previous post of my obersvation and reason to believe that the fifth boot belongs to Jax:
Hmmm look at the second picture from the right. Look familiar anyone?

Here is Jax:

Here is Jax's boots:

Here is picture number 5:

Sources:
https://twitter.com/noobde
http://testyourmight.com/threads/boon-konfirms-1-6-teased-boots-one-being-quan-chi.46304/

MCPeePants

Bout it
I can see 6 being Shinnok with a staff, but I just thought of something. What if that's Fujin's ponytail? Seeing him in the comic, they kinda look similar..

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I think the third boot is either Lui Kang or Fujin and the fifth boot probably Jax.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I can see 6 being Shinnok with a staff, but I just thought of something. What if that's Fujin's ponytail? Seeing him in the comic, they kinda look similar..
Oh my god oh my god oh my god don't say that I'll end up painting my ceiling a new shade of white I'm so excited!!!

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Picture 6, Jades Son Emerald that she was carrying shortly before her death.

When Quan Chi tried to ressurect Jade from the dead his magic attached to the most vibrant life force, her unborn son Emerald.

Seizing the opportunity to raise and brainwash the offspring, Quan Chi taught Emerald his mothers ways using his Vessel, Ermac, who still carried Jade's soul. Sold to the service of Shinnok, Emerald was his right hand assassin.

Emerald grew up as a warrior of the Netherrealm. Working closely with Quan Chi and Shinnok he has mastered the power of reflection which causes him to reflect any projectile or attack. After a battle with the Thunder God Raiden, Emerald was enlightened to his true origins. He has taken on the bone staff in a show of respect (you will learn respect) of his mother and vows to punish Quan Chi and Shinnok for their treachory and avenge his Edenian Mother.