What's new

ECT5 - Interview w/ Russian UMK3 Player, TANKUGIN, "we're becoming more aggressive"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The root of this is yet another priceless reason why those who have thought about (and could do it) but just never did it... should go to a tournament, instead of being a stream monster. In an exclusive opportunity with a very good Russian Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 player, TANKUGIN, both 9.95 and Shock were able to get an ever-intriguing interview. This past Sunday while we awaited the finals for NetherRealm Studio's second monster title, Injustice: Gods Among Us to finish up, TANKUGIN was involved in several exhibition matches against the best in the United States. Including REO, Tom Brady, CRAZY DOMINICAN, Shock, 9.95, Chris G, Summoning and more... TANKUGIN displayed results based on his game-play from Russia.

We were determined to get every bit of detail from TANKUGIN regarding his take on UMK3's competition in Russia, the world and his experiences at ECT5. One of the things he mentions to Shock about his game-play is that "we're becoming more aggressive as we get older".

Full credits to 9.95 and Shock for conducting this interview*
Article thumbnail via Robert Paul: https://twitter.com/tempusrob

Attachments

funny he uses a very similar set up as I use when I play on a keyboard, though I am mainly a controller player. Spacebar as run is a good idea...I use I as run and have been having trouble doing kara jabs on the keyboard, switchng it to spacebar would probably be helpful