What's new

ECT3 Roundtable Discussion

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I agree with that sentiment brother. If solely for the reason that we would not be able to fill ballrooms and pay for venue fees to pay for said hotels if it was not for having all the big games at the same tournament. lol. I don't understand why the MK9 guys wanna break off..well I do understand but I think theyre a bit misguided
Also, we should begin advertising this now... since it's set that we will be streaming this Roundtable discussion. MarkMan is still a wildcard, but we know who is confirmed... the general topic this time is going to be "From the ground up", basically how you guys got your start, what inspired you, etc.

Thoughts?

Also, once I get the "Go" from you I'll write up a detailed email to send to Keits @ SRK to begin really advertising it.

Sabin

Elder God
I see no problem brother, you can go ahead and do it. I'm not at the Spooky house now and Vic is AFK but once I can get a hold of him I'll let him know. You can pretty much advertise this as you wish brother.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I see no problem brother, you can go ahead and do it. I'm not at the Spooky house now and Vic is AFK but once I can get a hold of him I'll let him know. You can pretty much advertise this as you wish brother.
At this point I think we could use a "Roundtable" logo/image... throw that up with a Team Sp00ky logo as well... to catch the eye. I'll work on this tonight.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Also, a hot topic to discuss additionally... "the life expectancy of MK9 after Evo?"

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Is this available to all TOs? Either way, glad to see fellow TOs working together for the community, trust me from other games, it's not always the case

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Is this available to all TOs? Either way, glad to see fellow TOs working together for the community, trust me from other games, it's not always the case
depending on our setup at ECT3 we'll see if we can add anymore. I'll let you know.

I take it the round table never took place. :-/ I never got a call from E or anybody telling me it was going down. Shall we do this at summer jam then?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I take it the round table never took place. :-/ I never got a call from E or anybody telling me it was going down. Shall we do this at summer jam then?
it was too crazy with the power outage... MK didn't even get done pools and winners till about 3:30am.

I'm up for SJ.

yes that should definitely be a discussion topic. and you only need to look at the other weak FG communities as proof to make this an important topic.(vf, doa, sc off and on again)