What's new

ECT3 MK9 Updates - Michaelangelo Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Anybody know why REO played Reptile instead of Cage? I was looking forward to his Cage so much...He was even practicing on kombatnetwork the night before.
He was playing with Reptile vs THTB the other day and was liking Reptile's rushdown. He said the EX Forceball was really good so I guess he wanted to use him in a tournament.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
fyi, will be uploading matches on the big screen, along with interviews*

Thanks for all of the support on the "ghetto" stream btw... that thing reached 165 viewers at one point. Your "Thanks" comments and props in the chat stream kept me going... standing and on the move for you guys for 6+ hours straight. Love you guys and hope it was tolerable.

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
Thanks STORMS that was fantastic.

So we are going to get some recordings of top 8 matches?? Ahh can't wait! I freakin love watching high level MK9.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
REO wins UMK3, beating AC1984 and Crazy Domincan!

Shady

Noob
Safe to say that Kabal's a monster?
Always has been, been using him since start. The problem is, I've only every seen a few people play him seriously, and obviously Michelangelo is one of them. I think that he is great, but some players just don't know how to deal with him. Personally, I'm studying that stream as Reptile and Ermac are the only 2 characters I REALLY struggle against.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Thanks to everyone who showed up, helped out, all the new people I met this weekend. Michaelangelo you are the man, great job, of course Chris G and REO for amazing performance along with Spencer, Magneto Halfway, Darth Arma, Crazy Dominican and K Hunter, all in the top 8 of MK9. It was a pleasure directing you guys in all the pools. Congrats to REO for taking a tough little tournament tonight. Extremely close grand finals with Simon. Some iPhone Vids from UMK3 should be available soon. And congrats to BottsBitty (sp?) for taking MKII. Really great job. It was also an honor to be introduced to Seth Killian as well. Again thanks to John and Joe for arranging such a massive and successful tournament, Big E as always there supporting through and through, and of course STORMS for having the wherewithal to stream from his phone when it was apparent we wouldn't be able to get guaranteed stream time for casuals. We didn't have many worthwhile ones to put on the big stream until later on. I'll get to more shoutouts and what not later, but I am exhausted and back to work tomorrow for me.

Sorry about no regular stream guys, we were about to go on and Marvel Teams got put on right before us, we were told we were pushed back but it went on too long and they had to wrap it up. There was way too much stuff for the few us to take care of everything and we didn't have our own feed to stream from.

Status
Not open for further replies.