What's new

East Coast vs Canada this weekend at "OPERATION WOLF", Player Preview

When the dust clears and all is said and done, can I make a snarky half serious tweet about how it's not "top level competition" because the West Coast isn't there in full capacity? Here's to hoping people get the good natured jokey reference there or I'm about to be blown up :p.

At either rate, this should be good. Looking forward to it.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
This is a Regional capacity tournament, so it should count for any national ranking system if it achieves high enough numbers. If we hit 64 players I will be impressed, I'm counting on 40 with the likely chance of 50. 50 players, NJ, NY, PA, MA, Canada!, maybe Ohio, that's definitely more than just a local. Anyone from MD or CT coming?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Everyone that is going to this tournament should bring a friend. Even if that friend doesn't play MK lol. Good luck to everyone going.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
This is a Regional capacity tournament, so it should count for any national ranking system if it achieves high enough numbers. If we hit 64 players I will be impressed, I'm counting on 40 with the likely chance of 50. 50 players, NJ, NY, PA, MA, Canada!, maybe Ohio, that's definitely more than just a local. Anyone from MD or CT coming?
I actually talked to CrimsonShadow about whether or not this will be ranked in his ranking system. He said it wouldn't count because even though it has a lot of people it's still a regional.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Haven't played since nec. Don't even want to be in the tournament lol. I'll do it to support the offline scene but I don't expect to win a game. I just want to hang out. Hopefully commentate as well.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I actually talked to CrimsonShadow about whether or not this will be ranked in his ranking system. He said it wouldn't count because even though it has a lot of people it's still a regional.
Yeah, I was being a little facetious about that, I'm really happy that it's graduated beyond a local, but we had some dropoffs today, 4 or 5 people.

Kratos has insane damage output and some tools that could make the matchup with Kabal 5-5. He has upwards of 50% meterless mid screen bnb's.

Really, I only replied because your name is one of my favorite Deicide songs...

Haha...that is awesome that you recognized my name being a Deicide song...! No one ever picked that up before.