What's new

East Coast Throwdown 5 UPDATE: Injustice Top 8 at 8:00 P.M. EST!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
This is an official update to inform you that the Top 8 players for Injustice: Gods Among Us at East Coast Throwdown 5 have been decided out of the Top 32 players going into this tournament today! These eight champions will clash for the ultimate title tonight at 8 P.M. EST via Team Sp00ky's Twitch TV channel.​

First, a quick review on who the Top 32 were for ECT 5.

Pool 1 » Tom Brady and KT Smith
Pool 2 » RelaxedState and Noel Brown
Pool 3 » STB Reggin and Crazy Dominican
Pool 4 » Rese Killinator and Blood Hawk
Pool 5 » Chris G and Blackula
Pool 6 » REO and Jailhouse
Pool 7 » Mike Metroid and Maxter
Pool 8 » Khaotic and Zaf
Pool 9 » Rico Suave and Jer
Pool 10 » EG Floe and VSM J360
Pool 11 » JRosa and Amazing
Pool 12 » Magneto Halfway and Khronos
Pool 13 » EMP Dragon God and McPeanuts
Pool 14 » CD Jr. and Bifu Insaynne
Pool 15 » Mike Infinite and PRS
Pool 16 » Flux and Ray Riazy

injarticlebanner.jpg

Now, that list of players has been whittled down to the final Top 8, which is as follows:

Winner's Bracket

OBS/EMP Tom Brady
AGE NY Chris G
OBS/EMP REO
EMP CD Jr.

Loser's Bracket

KN Crazy Dominican
VSM Jailhouse
EMP DragonGod
Bifu Insaynne
At the moment, Kombat Network is hosting casuals via www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork until the schedule for Top 8 comes to pass. Meanwhile, make sure you are checking back at www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky for when these eight powerhouses convene on the battlefield to strive for the crown!​

Attachments

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Am I drunk or are the winners of top 8 all testers? Also, good shit to Dragon. Another Tekken player sneaking into top 8 lol. Out of 200+ entrants aint bad.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Did Maxter not make the tournament? Haven't seen his name anywhere.

From what I was able to see, the finals are going to be amazing. Jailhouse, DragonGod and Insaynne are the "underdogs", definitely. Also, 5 out of the top 8 are top MK9 players.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Cyborg finally makes a Top8 (Jailhouse) even though hes not really using Cyborg much

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm pulling for chris g cause I'm tired if the usual characters

I'm also looking forward to Reo pulling his dick out again and pounding everyone's ass

He did it on stream earlier and the man looks hungry so I expect him to pull his dick out again. STB habity (Reggin) saw how hard reo's dick was

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Did Maxter not make the tournament? Haven't seen his name anywhere.

From what I was able to see, the finals are going to be amazing. Jailhouse, DragonGod and Insaynne are the "underdogs", definitely. Also, 5 out of the top 8 are top MK9 players.
He got top 32. Lost to MikeMetroid and me