What's new

East Coast Throwdown 2014 Pools Released

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
In the last thread we had about this, SJC gave @Shock the greenlight to stream as long as his 4G bandwidth was ok. Flipkev said he'd also bring his card as a backup.

What happened to this?
actually nothing. as far as i know we still can do it but they aren't an official stream so they wouldnt end up on the stream schedule.

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
actually nothing. as far as i know we still can do it but they aren't an official stream so they wouldnt end up on the stream schedule.
Hopefully everyone gets organised so I can watch all the pools, theres too many good matches that will be missed otherwise!

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I'm kinda wrong if that makes you feel better, we're getting 2 hours on spooky's stream, and 2 hours on deadly bison stream
That'll have to do then. Definitely better than the alternative that's for sure.

Edit: I see your pool will be one of the ones streamed. Look forward to a match with you vs Jr.

Last edited:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
As for the streams, we had to make concessions, and going in, it was known to all there was a chance we wouldn't be able to stream so the plan was to record whatever didn't make it to the other streams, but since the pools were small, this proved impossible. Otherwise, Spooky tested the house bandwidth right in front of me in the late afternoon and it was still terrible, pulling 5 down and 1 up. I had the prepaid 4G card with me getting nearly 15/10 (with no other users in the immediate area so that will drop during peak periods but still more than good enough), and for the sake of the event, I was kind enough to let Deadly Bison use it, and spooky used his own. We knew that Injustice would get airtime on these streams, and it t did, 2 hours of pools on spooky, then more pools and the top 16 on Deadly Bison, and then top 8 back on Spooky today. In the meanwhile, I did get to record most of the top 8 for MK9, which will be posted on Kazi's AG youtube page later this week.