What's new

Question Easiest to preform Skarlet combos

CYracks

Command Grabber
I was thinking of picking up Skarlet and the only thing that is stopping me is the execution difficulty of her combos. I tried to do the ones in Tom Brady's Living guide, but they're pretty hard and for me unreliable. I main Cyrax and can preform just about any character combo except Kabal's REO ndc combos and Skarlet BnB. I'm not looking for anything crazy 30% combos are fine for me. Can anyone hook me up with some easy combos to get started with?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
listen skarlet needs execution to be played properly most of us have been using her months and still keep finding new tech's combo's etc . instead of her easiest combos learn this its prob one of her hardest , it will get u used to her move set:: b2 df3 b2, df3 b2 , 2 df3 b2, 2 df3 b2 , 112 df3 ...
also this f212 2+1 df3 f2 , 2 df1 (dagger cancel) 112 df3 ..

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I was thinking of picking up Skarlet and the only thing that is stopping me is the execution difficulty of her combos. I tried to do the ones in Tom Brady's Living guide, but they're pretty hard and for me unreliable. I main Cyrax and can preform just about any character combo except Kabal's REO ndc combos and Skarlet BnB. I'm not looking for anything crazy 30% combos are fine for me. Can anyone hook me up with some easy combos to get started with?​
For beginners :​
Easy reset BnB : 2, 1, 2, dagger cancel, 2, 3, dagger cancel, 1, 1, 2.​
Easy combo : f2, 1, 2, 1+2, red dash, up slash (f+2), upercut. This one can be done right after a b1, 1, f4 for around 40%.​
Downslash starter : damage : lil dash, 2, 3, downslash, 2, 3, slide. Reset : f4, downslash, 1, 1, 2.​
AA = JK+tp, upercut.​
Have fun.​