What's new

E3 Day 2 Recap Interview w/ Ed Boon on Injustice

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Whether you were able to tune in to the 6PM PST time that GameSpot had Ed Boon for an interview or not, here it is. There were a few nice chunks of information in this video. First off, it's about a 15 minute interview that may or may not be showing anything "new"... I for one saw some stuff in the beginning of the interview (specials) that I haven't seen before. Regardless, on to some of the details...

dc4.jpg

I love the fact that Ed keeps mentioning Evolution competition... this really shows the fact that NetherRealm Studios is watching and paying close attention to the tournaments we attend and put so much effort, time and money in to. Ed mentions that he will be at Evo this year!

Another great thing that Ed mentions is that the roster, including DLC, is expected to remain all DC Universe and the "guest characters" mentioned... well, there are no plans at this time.

Additionally, for those expressing concern on how much the 'environments play a role in the fight', Ed mentions that they "might" add a feature to turn this off so that you can just fight. However, he also expressed that the environmental damage is a big part of this game... so whether or not an option is implemented to disabled this feature becomes real is honestly up in the air at this point.

All of this and more...
Thanks to C-Sword for the YT link

Attachments

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Thank you!
I was so disappointed when I awoke at 9:00 and found it was over :(

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Solomon Grundy was originally a Green Lantern (Alan Scott) villain, he later went on to fight with just about everybody in the DCU
Yeah I wiki'd that later, haha, I honestly had no idea. Great character just never really thought about where he came from or when lol.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Ed mentions that they "might" add a feature to turn this off so that you can just fight. However, he also expressed that the environmental damage is a big part of this game...
Game looks amazing... but why does this remind me of SFXTK pandora and gems being a crucial part of the gameplay??? and we all know how that turned out... I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worths.