What's new

E-SPORT KOMBAT KAST TOMORROW -COMBO BREAKER 2019 -3:00pm CST

trufenix

bye felicia
so what did they even show Lmao
Nothing. It was a about Combo Breaker. They had Hadou on to talk about the tournament, answered some questions about how the weekend is going to go, and announced a new thing where players can submit matches and they'll have Bit and the team critique them on stream. They also had a belt battle. Tyler (Sonya / Jax) / Derek (Jade)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Nothing. It was a about Combo Breaker. They had Hadou on to talk about the tournament, answered some questions about how the weekend is going to go, and announced a new thing where players can submit matches and they'll have Bit and the team critique them on stream. They also had a belt battle. Tyler (Sonya / Jax) / Derek (Jade)
so then ... waste of everyone time, hehe .... gonna watch any another KK for MK11, only when they start to confirm showing on KKs each DLC reveal from KP1 .... :mad:

Afumba

Noob
Why? I'm having a great time. I love MK11.

I'm sorry you think its a bad thing that I love this thing I bought.
Dude, loving the game has nothing to do with it. If you cant see that then its a lost cause for anyone to talk to you.

I love the game too, so does probably the other guy you quoted. This doesnt mean we have to like and agree with everyone nor does it mean everything is good or perfect or even acceptable as is.

In fact people pointing out flaws and bs love the product arguably more in comparison to people that just say "yes master, thanks master".

Beside all that you quoted people that have all the reason in the world to state what they did. KBs are not balanced as they are right now if you consider the whole cast, the practicality of them all and in comparision to each other. The Shrine is bugged for a month now in addition to it clearly being a time and coin dump which frustrates a lot of people. They are lots of ways they could have implemented the grind that would have been appreciated more than a lottery machine.

So again, how does any of that = not loving the game? How is stating things like that a wrong thing? You didnt even have an argument for why we were "talking bullsht" you just wanted to make people look bad for not being "yes mens".

Anyways... as with our last conversation its best we stop it here. I doubt there is any point in continuing it.

trufenix

bye felicia
Dude, loving the game has nothing to do with it. If you cant see that then its a lost cause for anyone to talk to you.

I love the game too, so does probably the other guy you quoted. This doesnt mean we have to like and agree with everyone nor does it mean everything is good or perfect or even acceptable as is.

In fact people pointing out flaws and bs love the product arguably more in comparison to people that just say "yes master, thanks master".

Beside all that you quoted people that have all the reason in the world to state what they did. KBs are not balanced as they are right now if you consider the whole cast, the practicality of them all and in comparision to each other. The Shrine is bugged for a month now in addition to it clearly being a time and coin dump which frustrates a lot of people. They are lots of ways they could have implemented the grind that would have been appreciated more than a lottery machine.

So again, how does any of that = not loving the game? How is stating things like that a wrong thing? You didnt even have an argument for why we were "talking bullsht" you just wanted to make people look bad for not being "yes mens".

Anyways... as with our last conversation its best we stop it here. I doubt there is any point in continuing it.
That's a really nice reply to someone I'm sure, but I never said anything about wether you or anyone else love the game.