What's new

E-SPORT KOMBAT KAST TOMORROW -COMBO BREAKER 2019 -3:00pm CST

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

MAY 24-26, 2019 | The Mega Center. Illinois, USA
What Is COMBO BREAKER?

COMBO BREAKER is a 3-day Fighting Game Community convention & tournament series held annually over Memorial Day weekend in Illinois, USA.

Organized by COMBO BREAKER LLC, the convention was developed by @thehadou & Gaming Generations to provide a high-spectacle weekend for fighting game fans in the Midwest. Since the convention's arrival in 2015, it has been heralded as a can’t-miss experience by tournament competitors and spectators alike. COMBO BREAKER continues to be an event focused on the attendee experience, built by a dedicated staff with years of event attendance behind them.

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Just yesterday, I was thinking, “man... NRS has been awfully quiet since the Towers/Krypt stream...”

Glad to see something at least.

And I already know everyone’s question...
WHEN IS DLC??

Lol

Afumba

Noob
Just yesterday, I was thinking, “man... NRS has been awfully quiet since the Towers/Krypt stream...”

Glad to see something at least.

And I already know everyone’s question...
WHEN IS DLC??

Lol
Not for me...

My question would be "when do we get the next patch that fixes all the bugs in SP, fixed the hitbox issues and addresses all those silly KB requirements?"

chat is rife with people being a-holes about steph. smh.
Meanwhile... i like to idea of giving a little more insight into big tournies like this, kinda gets my hype going.
(also secretly hoping for sneak peak of something at Combobreaker)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Damn. I honestly was expecting AT LEAST something about Kombat League Ranked mode. But whatevs....I can wait for a major announcement at Combo Breaker.

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
Kombat league got leaked kinda. It’s a mode that has ranks. Lowest rank is novice highest is elder god, there’s 7 I believe but hopefully they add more

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yup.

The #1 rule on Twitch is that you should never read chat because it always sucks.
Its mostly people who dont even go to events and Kappa bitches. So why even waste the energy? If they ain't payin' yo' bills, pay them bitchez no mind!

snaps half circle

Afumba

Noob
Are they not all written down REALLY concisely enough for you?
It seems someone is still salty... if you think KBs are fine for everyone as they are then i suggest you take less of whatever you are taking.

And yet, nothing in the Krypt is mandatory to actual play time! What a riddle!
And yet, his argument is still valid.
Mandatory or not has nothing to do with it. Cosmetics are a feature which they strongly advertized. Making a lottery out of everything is nothing but artificially prolonging game time and wasting the time of those people who care about cosmetics. (And i am being fair here, i could add that its to frustrate these people into buying crystals if the desired items show up in the store before they can get it)
And before you say it... no, its not for you to decide if having those things is mandatory for those people to enjoy the game but its their individual choice. So you are fine with how it is, great. But stop trying to make it out as if its irrelevant just cuz its irrelevant for you.

Honestly you should ask NRS to be paid given how much you defend everything at any chance you get.