What's new

Dynamic Custom Beadworks MKX, Injustice, & KI Bead Sprites

If you don't know me I'm Curtis aka Sixshot CEO & Co-Founder of Dynamic Custom Beadworks (DCB)
If you watch streams of various majors, NLBC, and other events you know who we are and what we do for the community but for those that don't we make your custom characters and sprites of all your fighting, anime, cartoons & etc.

Mortal Kombat 10 is out and we have designs for your MKX roster so please feel free to drop us a line or if you are a major come say what's up I'm the guy in the Green Mad Hatter Top Hat that you see walking around..

send us a message at
[email protected]

twitter
@dynamicbeadwork

Facebook
/dynamicbeadwork

Looking forward to hearing back from people
I'll be at the next upcoming Majors

Northwest Majors
Combo Breaker
The Commonwealth
East Coast Throwdown
EVO 2015
Summer Jam 9

Alec

Noob
If you don't know me I'm Curtis aka Sixshot CEO & Co-Founder of Dynamic Custom Beadworks (DCB)
If you watch streams of various majors, NLBC, and other events you know who we are and what we do for the community but for those that don't we make your custom characters and sprites of all your fighting, anime, cartoons & etc.

Mortal Kombat 10 is out and we have designs for your MKX roster so please feel free to drop us a line or if you are a major come say what's up I'm the guy in the Green Mad Hatter Top Hat that you see walking around..

send us a message at
[email protected]

twitter
@dynamicbeadwork

Facebook
/dynamicbeadwork

Looking forward to hearing back from people
I'll be at the next upcoming Majors

Northwest Majors
Combo Breaker
The Commonwealth
East Coast Throwdown
EVO 2015
Summer Jam 9
Sorry for being a noob @sixshot1999 . I'm not on the USA, however, I can have you guys send it to a friend's adress. How should I proceed to order a MKX Johnny Cage sprite? The necklace ones.