What's new

Move List - D'Vorah D'Vorah's full move list

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Here it is :

Enjoy ;)

Variations :

Wake up Ovipositor normal or MB (trident rush) both safe.
1 : high
113 : 3 is overhead and hard KD.
112 : 2 is mid
21u3 : starter mid, u3 send full screen, totally unsafe, D'Vorah fly in back flip to hit.
b1 : low
b1 2 : low mid
b1 4 : low low
f3 4 : first hit is overhead and the second one send the opponent in the air to make him land behind her.
212 : mid, high, overhead.
b212 : looks like Flash b22f3.
f21 : overhead, mid.
d3 : has a good range
d4 : leave your opponent in standing position and has a great range.

XRAY can be done in the air.

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
she doesn't do the upercut with her hands, but with the kind of phallus she got on her back (the spider arm). Same for f21, same for d3 and d4.
But the name uppercut in itself is so lame lol....call it something like Arachnid sting :DOGE

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Just wanted to see where their heads are at, and therefore, whether or not to panic yet. This, and all recent MKX content, is awesome.

With the list and descriptions of her moves&properties provided at the top, I challenge the TYM community to play Super Theory Fighter Turbo and come up with possible combos :), also @SaJa can we get an description of properties on each string and move like u did here with Devorah?, so we know what string launches for combo and what not...if at all possible sir.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So most of D'vorah's special moves do change its proprieties according to the variation she uses.

thanks a lot for this @SaJa, i think finnaly i got to understand a bit of how this characters works.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I have a few questions.
Her d4 leaves her opponent in a standing reset?
Does her trident rush do a lot of chip and build meter?
Which ones of her special moves leave opponents open for combos?
If so can it be canceled from the low?
If that can happen does she have a vortex?

Hopefully you can answer if not. I completely understand

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I'm absolutely stunned that the event staff didn't stop you from taking all this footage right from the TV screens.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
This is awesome, thanks so much!

She appears to have a low and two overhead combo starters!

SHE HAS A DAMN UP NORMAL!?! I hate those so much. I'm gonna need @Rickyraws to teach me the ways of U3 combos.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
So jump in normals are the same for every character? That's a bit backwards thinking if that's the case?

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
This is awesome, thanks so much!

She appears to have a low and two overhead combo starters!

SHE HAS A DAMN UP NORMAL!?! I hate those so much. I'm gonna need @Rickyraws to teach me the ways of U3 combos.
3 U3s in online lag are nothing to me. I think me and D'Vorah are gonna get along just fine.

Last edited:
So I'm trying to figure out what she gets off her 50/50

I know that overhead starting string launches, and I know that the low starting string launches, but it looks like the low starting B1 string is kind of like that Black Adam B2 combo that automatically puts her up in the air no matter what this time. Some gameplay made it look like it was a string that automatically went into an air for a followup, and then had a similar "spike" at the end for 17% damage total, but you couldn't just juggle off it if you wanted. At least that's what it looks like

Can anyone confirm if that's all she gets off her low B1?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I have a few questions.
Her d4 leaves her opponent in a standing reset?
Does her trident rush do a lot of chip and build meter?
Which ones of her special moves leave opponents open for combos?
No.
4% chip without MB. I don't know for MB version but there is a video we will post on tomorrow.
df1 is a projectile that stun the opponent for a couple of seconds. db1 (vortex swarm) can juggle if you are in brood mother only. Most of her special are weird so we will probably need to use it in setup. I haven't play that much to see deeply into the character (like 7 games and my opponent weren't waiting for me to practice the char xD).
Dunno if she has vortex.

I'm absolutely stunned that the event staff didn't stop you from taking all this footage right from the TV screens.
We took all this information during the VIP night were NRS invited some of us to play before the event opening (with champagne and stuffs). There were no trouble at all. Few days later, we went back to the public event this time, and recorded more, the 2 guys didn't give a fuck about what we were doing. We had 2 tickets for 2 games, we kept playing 4 hours (well not me but most of my mates). lol They wanted to kick us but FH_Hezbo was fucking upset, and 6 people vs 1, at the end he said "ok keep one station for all FH, np". LOL

I don't know, it's even more stupid for you since we make promotion for them.

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
No.
4% chip without MB. I don't know for MB version but there is a video we will post on tomorrow.
df1 is a projectile that stun the opponent for a couple of seconds. db1 (vortex swarm) can juggle if you are in brood mother only. Most of her special are weird so we will probably need to use it in setup. I haven't play that much to see deeply into the character (like 7 games and my opponent weren't waiting for me to practice the char xD).
Dunno if she has vortex.

We took all this information during the VIP night were NRS invited some of us to play before the event opening (with champagne and stuffs). There were no trouble at all. Few days later, we went back to the public event this time, and recorded more, the 2 guys didn't give a fuck about what we were doing. We had 2 tickets for 2 games, we kept playing 4 hours (well not me but most of my mates). lol They wanted to kick us but FH_Hezbo was fucking upset, and 6 people vs 1, at the end he said "ok keep one station of all FH, np". LOL

I don't know, it's even more stupid for you since we make promotion for them.
Well aren't you guys fancy:rolleyes: