What's new

D'Vorah vs Ferra/Torr Off-Screen footage

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
yeah i saw this on youtube already. spider legs looks like an okay footsie move. i think deg found his new trident rush.

@Sindelia
This move is so-called "Ovipositor Charge" and also performs as follows: d, b+4. ;)
are you sure that's her orvipositor charge? i saw her do a move that's just a very short range charge and it does nothing when it whiffs. i think that's her orvipositor charge. this move they keep referring to it as stingers.

Aris_adapted

Aristotle
@Sindelia Unfortunately i forgot to look at the damage, i have not enough time to do it. But i guess the normal version has 6% damage, EX has 11%. Besides we were playing in build version... There are lots of features may be changed till 4/14/2015.

@testyourpatience let's compare two variations:

Venomus:

Swarm Queen:

I think in the venomus variation she has additional damage or something else. But execution is the same as you can see.

Last edited:

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
@Mr.Riddler
nice i didn't know you had photos. well i guess that move is her ovipositor charge then. then what's the move i was talking about? she does a very short range shoulder charge and when it hits, she does a low swipe with her hand, and then uses both her hands to knock them far away. that also answers my question about her xray being air only.