What's new

Combo Video - Vemonous D'Vorah Venomous Post Patch (New) Combos

I tried this in the corner:

212 ~ puddle 11 ~ 11 ~ 112 ex spray I can't remember how much it does but it's upper 30's and it re stands

I imagine that it works with d1 place of 11 if you can't get the timing

I tried this in the corner:

212 ~ puddle 11 ~ 11 ~ 112 ex spray I can't remember how much it does but it's upper 30's and it re stands

I imagine that it works with d1 place of 11 if you can't get the timing
no need to waste meter on ex bugspray during combos, because bugspray itself is faster now and it now links to a high gravity combo ending in 112 bugspray.

This is dope AF! love that xray combo ;). I cannot wait to hit the lab with her.
Well she now officially has the best and deadliest d1 in the game doesn't she? This is smth I was hoping to see since day 1 as I always wondered why would the stingers inside her palms not poison just like her ovipositors.
This was a huge buff for venomous now there's a whole new combo set we can do ;)
venomous is very good now boys

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I looooooove how fast spray is now. Antiair city!

However, I do not trust this MESS of a patch so I'm skeptical on what is or is not a bug/glitch at this point, lol.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Can anyone confirm the damage nerf amount? I saw in the notes that they adjusted the algorithm but can't check the values cuz I'm at work