What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Possessed D'vorah MU. Lol.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Is there anything you can do besides burn every single bar you ever get on armor in the hopes that MAYBE you get out? Opening her up is worthless since she doesn't need bar for her ridiculous pressure, safe 50/50s or damage.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Haha no, the game plan against D'vorah is to guess right on your armor. This means you wanna go Kenjutsu, and lay the smack down with your armor doing 30% minimum instead of possessed doing 19% if you're lucky. I've seen her low profile the demon sickle.

JORGIE

Noob
Guess right onarmor that's all I can say lol D'vorah's tools are broke there's really no "set gameplan" to deal with her other than picking up Liu Kang, A-list Cage, Ferra Torr (lackey does really well against D'vorah) or CT Kano and keeping her in block stun the whole match since her armor is trash. IMO characters with EX command grabs do well against D'vorah too because canceling and blocking isn't an option against it so I'm forced to cancel into jumping or backdashing to bait it out(which both can be caught)

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I also think it's a very hard mu, for the three variations.
I prefer using Balanced instead of the other variations here though, because no matter which variation you use, she's going to make you pay your mistakes really, really hard, and with Balanced at least each time you hit her you are going to inflict more damage.
You have to be surgical with reversals. If she abuses of puddle (which she will do), then run into throw, ,mixed with run into push, or run into walk back. And b1 is your friend.

JORGIE

Noob
let's try to get dvorah nerfed right before combo breaker ok u gyuse
Lol I don't want to see my main character get nerfed but I wouldn't mind a few + frames taken off of puddle and a bit of recovery added to it because as it is now that shit is dumb