What's new

Tech - Swarm Queen D'vorah Corner Carry Tech bug grenade + run. Corner escape or midscreen.

If you hit confirm off of f11 into an ex bug you can run FOREVER after and still combo. You can do this combo out of the corner or at about midscreen and get all the way to the corner and finish with a hard knockdown for around 44%. Add a njp in there for + 2%

Might post some more tech today in the combo thread just figured out how to the clip start/stop works on PS4. Please add some more corner carry ideas for her she is very scary in the corner lets find ways to get our opponent there!! @Krayzie any other ideas?

Last edited:
I have just confirmed that this works ANYWHERE on the screen basically with the jump over option if you don't jump over you get more run/corner carry but you have to at least be midscreen/stage this is very viable!!

I've found the max timing to be pretty lenient but still better safe that sorry so try to know where on the stage you are if you are going to use this. =) Also the visual queue is your opponent swatting 3 times on the third GET THAT rest of the combo out.

If you are on the max range of distance from the corner I found using njp after the vortex swarm will give you more carry but the rest of the combo is harder to hit afterwards. It adds 2% though =)

Last edited: