What's new

Question - Swarm Queen D'vorah b1 bug cancel viable?

yowbah

Noob
For some reason I can only do it from the left like 8/10 times. I can't for the life of me do it from the right no matter how much I've been practicing. Ever worse with a jip starter. Used to be like that with her little prick wgc but I got that down easier I guess.
that's because of the bugged mkx controls and inputs, to consistently do it you just have to press all these butons one by one

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
For some reason I can only do it from the left like 8/10 times. I can't for the life of me do it from the right no matter how much I've been practicing. Ever worse with a jip starter. Used to be like that with her little prick wgc but I got that down easier I guess.
On anything execution related, its not uncommon for people to be more consistent on one side rather than the other. That's not too surprising that its tougher on one side. Just make sure to practice your weak side more often. A good habit is going into training and setting player 1 to spawn on the right side when you reset, so you get into the habit of being player 2.

Rey

Reycier
At the beginning I had also many problems to do those b1 cancels.
Now it's going very fine.
Just practice, practice, practice.
For me it was easier to do it with a jip, because you can input the b1 wgc very soon.
That's was my way to learn it.
Good luck and keep going!

omooba

fear the moobs
I hear it's a 1 frame link, I would imagine it could be good for pressure. I am just now getting into D'vorah and really like her, but she seems very overhead based and i was wondering if yall had some tips on conditioning.
absolutely not a one frame link who lied to you it's like at least 3 frames

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Are you guys just talking about B1 212? Cause that's easy for me. B1 F11 tho.. Any tips for that. Is that even viable online
Edit: what's the max damage you can get from b1

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Are you guys just talking about B1 212? Cause that's easy for me. B1 F11 tho.. Any tips for that. Is that even viable online
Edit: what's the max damage you can get from b1
B1 F11 is distance dependent and whether or not their foot is forward. I swear I'm not making this up lol. If you can't hit a character with d4 at start of a match, you can't do b1 f11.

B1 212 puddle, njp f34 b12 throw is probably moat damage you can get