What's new

Question - Swarm Queen D'vorah b1 bug cancel viable?

I hear it's a 1 frame link, I would imagine it could be good for pressure. I am just now getting into D'vorah and really like her, but she seems very overhead based and i was wondering if yall had some tips on conditioning.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
It's pretty easy actually lol and very viable. Risky tho since it's death on block

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
I hear it's a 1 frame link, I would imagine it could be good for pressure. I am just now getting into D'vorah and really like her, but she seems very overhead based and i was wondering if yall had some tips on conditioning.
Definitely viable, in online it gets considerably harder... I also am pretty sure it's a 4 frame link, I know for a fact it isn't a 1 frame link. A good substitute is b12 airthrow on cancels. It does 17% which is a sizeable chunk for pressure, but is very punishable. B14 is another great choice because it's double low and is considerably harder to punish because our hitbox is so low.

B1 WGC 11u2 is easier and much more reliable online. I think it's a 6-8 frame link or so, does more like high 20's% in damage tho.

My suggestion would do a lot of d4 pokes after cancels, force them to block low. I find I open up my opponents more working through footsies/spacing rather than 50/50 pressure. But gotta use em' both!

Hope this helps, lemme know if you got any other questions.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Grind it for a week that's what it did. I can do it online like 80% of the time but you know it's online.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Just for the record, B1xxWGRC , 212 has to be way higher than a 1-3 frame window, I've accidentally linked F2 from it before...

It's a three frame link if I'm not mistaken. It was only a one frame link when they nerfed her. But they rebuffed her.

yowbah

Noob
it IS viable but it's a risk-reward thing since you kinda mix up yourself (you just have no time to react and if the opponent blocked your b1 and if you really want to connect it with 212 you'll face different timing and fail the cancel) and has very short range, i find it useful only after jp or mb throw

I just take the risk with the B1,2 throw and deal with the 17% as opposed to doing something I drop 85% of the time. As time goes on, I may be able to link it, just not right now.