What's new

ds umk3

has ure umk3 been freezing? it has during search on me but today was the first time that froze while i was fighting :cry:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Same as buttman, it tends to freeze once in a while when searching otherwise no. 8)

Scheisse said:
The only gripe I have with it is some of the levels have far too much animation for the system and it lags... Like the level where you fight in front of the River or whatever... The entire thing is animated and lags.
Thats funny, thats one of the dullest most boring ugliest stages of any MK game and it lags, haha.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I never thought about the animation & lag...interesting...at least the stage has pretty good music :roll:

thats something funny about UMK3. I never notice the music unless its the cathedral, or whatever the lvl with the candles is called.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
DizGirlWillOwnU said:
has ure umk3 been freezing? it has during search on me but today was the first time that froze while i was fighting :cry:
Mine has frozen while searching for a match a few times, I just powered off and back on and it was fine.

ZAQ

Noob
I couldn't login today for some reason.

The signal turned green but nothing happened.

It works fine now, but it ruined my morning routine

My only real gripe is with the DS Lite itself. I'm not sure about the regular DS, but the Lite's buttons are too small and too close together for my tastes. My hands aren't monstrous by any means, but I still find myself hitting multiple buttons simultaneously on accident. I think I went 80-15 or so today, but I felt like I lost more than I should have.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Moody334 said:
My only real gripe is with the DS Lite itself. I'm not sure about the regular DS, but the Lite's buttons are too small and too close together for my tastes. My hands aren't monstrous by any means, but I still find myself hitting multiple buttons simultaneously on accident. I think I went 80-15 or so today, but I felt like I lost more than I should have.
Nobody's perfect man lol ^ :p no worries but I'm also rough on myself. My goal is to just be well over .500 lol which I am 430-142 my win/loss ratio so I'm happy I guess with that lol I try to do better though.

Personally, I played the DS lite as my friend has one. I have the classic DS, the D-pad IMO is much better on the classic one, as for the buttons. They seem more 3D as they pop more on the DS Lite but noticed it feels much different to the classic DS Phat.

Houzi

Noob
I think it freezes depending on the internet connection. Because when I'm at the house I'm at now it never freezes but when I'm either at work or at my home then it freezes more and more frequently.

Is a disconnect turning off your ds/lagging out during the match and do you recieve a lose for it? Also, if you quit at character select screen do recieve a disconnect?

lol finally got ermac 100% corner online on the ds! But it was to a guy that i had a 44 kill streak on so..! I wouldn't normally play bad players that many times but there was 0% lag!! It was a good chance to practice the ds controls, but my thumb literall gave out (left thumb) so I quit 44-0...lol :twisted:

Tim Static

Adminerator
Phoenix said:
lol finally got ermac 100% corner online on the ds! But it was to a guy that i had a 44 kill streak on so..! I wouldn't normally play bad players that many times but there was 0% lag!! It was a good chance to practice the ds controls, but my thumb literall gave out (left thumb) so I quit 44-0...lol :twisted:
goddamn....I cant imagine losing 44 tims before I'd quit...

kartar

Noob
Tim Static said:
Phoenix said:
goddamn....I cant imagine losing 44 tims before I'd quit...
gotta respect that guy for tryin :shock:

Damn the players on umk3 ds SUCK I haven't met a good opponent since mkdan and I can handle him pretty much now :( I want to play vs americans damnit why is my english umkds copy so gay it won't let me add american friends? It's racism down right racism I'm getting tired of kicking crap peeps asses.