What's new

Strategy DS-STRATS FOR RUSHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I hear his Sword Flip special will be safe after the day-1 patch. Based on that information, it makes since to end all (or most) of his up-close strings with Sword Flip to make them safe. It's a good move with an amazing hitbox, and could be the Kano Upball of Injustice. It also shuts down aerial strategies, such as Black Adam's dominating footdive game.

Other than that, I imagine he's just going to have to do his best to keep out rushdown characters with his amazing zoning.

LEGEND

YES!
Spacing out 3,2 and canceling it into Sword spin MB or MB-low seems like a safe 50/50 you can use to get people out

need to playtest other ideas before i post them

I hear his Sword Flip special will be safe after the day-1 patch. Based on that information, it makes since to end all (or most) of his up-close strings with Sword Flip to make them safe. It's a good move with an amazing hitbox, and could be the Kano Upball of Injustice. It also shuts down aerial strategies, such as Black Adam's dominating footdive game.

Other than that, I imagine he's just going to have to do his best to keep out rushdown characters with his amazing zoning.
Great points made! Thumbs up to you my man. Thanks for the first strat intel posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.