What's new

DS Character screen help

aknox

Noob
Once both I and my opponent have confirmed, we are at the Character select screen. Sometimes when I chose my character first, the other person just sits there and does not move. I've waited for minutes to see what happens and nothing. Maybe they disconnected and it did not register on my DS? Either way I was just wondering if there is a way to exit once I've chosen a character and they are still just sitting there.

Yea, i figure they just want to wait till you leave. or just to make you turn your system off. By the way, do they get a win from that?

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
People are taking their rating much too seriously. I never wait more than a single minute at the character selection screen. I avoid thoses players as much as possible.:mad:

can someone explain why people CARE about their little rating on the ds....its like....who GIVES a SHIT. just play cause you want to play

Houzi

Noob
One time I just sat there and waited when this kid did it to me. And I was just waiting and waiting for like 1 hour and a half and then the kid tried to pick a character and then get the win. But I was like FUCK THAT, and then I fucked him up but he disconnected. >=(

I used to get that done to me all the damn time, so I was like. Fuck it, I'm now going to wait and have the person pick first. But that got old real quick and sometimes I get too excited that I'm about to play someone because I wanted to play so badly, then I pick first.

Thankfully it hasn't happened to me in a long time. But I am always scared of it. Now the ranking is such bullshit. I seriously never care or have cared about it. People always say to me, DAMN!!! You're a low level now you're making my ranking lower. But the reason my ranking is low is because if I'm fighting someone better than me. I continue to fight them, and my ranking isn't THAT low.......I hope......... :-[

But anyway, the people on DS fucking suck and I wish I had an xBox to play MK on because I've never played it on the xBox and I wanna try it out so damn badly, and play some of you who I haven't played yet......... Obstruction.......? ;)

kartar

Noob
I'm just glad that with the DS I don't have to listen to all the stupid bullshit the other plays are probably saying when I play them.

Houzi

Noob
It's not the DS that sucks or any online system or what not. It's the players, I was playing this one guy who made the DS fun. I was kicking his ass, he got some wins and didn't quit or drop. But then this one guy was fighting me and then right when I kicked his ass he dropped. I hate droppers.