What's new

Breakthrough - Aftershock DR's "Abysmal" Tremor 100% 2 Bar Throw Tech Setup

CubaKahn

Noob

The meter potential for this character is showing. That long ass chip string at the end only has one gap which can be baited. It's the fucking essence of MK9 Noob Saibot incarnate. :D
Good stuff man. As a South Florida player Im very happy to see you labbing it up with this character. You liking Aftershock only or are you gonna be doing Crystallin/Metallic stuff as well?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

The meter potential for this character is showing. That long ass chip string at the end only has one gap which can be baited. It's the fucking essence of MK9 Noob Saibot incarnate. :D
If u could keep pumping these videos out man that'd be great

You're really in tune w him and everything you post is awesome

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Isn't him being like Noob a bad thing tho?
Not at all, at least to me. Noob was a character that, once you learned some setups, what normals and footsies to use, and had great reads? Didn't feel like a low tier character. Had a great AA in standing 1,2 to me that could go into anything you wanted after three reps.

Also thank you @D. R. for making these vids and hopefully teaching people a goddamn lesson in "patience". I'm not gonna mention names, but I was laughing out of my chair and disappeared from TYM for a few days after people were saying Day 1 he was bad/unviable/too complex to be good or interesting. I just waited for tech, and you delivered good sir.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Aftershock looks hella interesting, but these setups look execution heavy, and quite expensive in the meter department. I doubt a competent player is going to allow this kind of nonsense, and if your timing isn't correct your setup is toast. He's got great meter-building and chip damage as well, but that seems to favor Crystalline even more so than Aftershock due to him not needing meter much at all except for a en dd4 for 13% + a safe armor setup. Crystalline also has a much stronger mid-screen presence as well.

This is impressive stuff though, I look forward to seeing what else you can come up with this Aftershock variation. I look forward to M2Dave finding more excuses as to why Tremor is terrible, I'm having a blast with him so far.

So tremor vs kung lao tanya raiden quan chi eb jax etc is like what 5/5? Lmao at the logic of skipping facts to make your point sound valid in this thread.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
There are many Tremor combo videos out and about since his release yesterday, but this combo is a real aftershock. TYM user DR has posted a combo video with Tremor that takes up to !00% damage if done right. Literally using tremors to extend his combo, watch how DR's Aftershock Tremor leaves little hope for the opponent.

Saw this on Facebook

Credit: DR

Attention: @General M2Dave

Setup got me ROCK hard

edited/promoted by STORMS*
Awsome combo!

I'm trying to do this combo but I cant get up that fast after the throw.How do you roll after I fall after the throw? Help!