What's new

DragonBall: Super Thread.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
I'd suggest you all wait for DragonTeam subs. There are a lot of errors on other sub teams. Some go as far as to not even translating entire lines of dialogue. The only downside is having to wait a couple of days. Collaborations between other sub teams (ElSpark, etc.) tend to produce decent enough results so if you can't wait, watch out for those.

As far as the show, I've loving it so far. Much more akin to Dragonball.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I'd suggest you all wait for DragonTeam subs. There are a lot of errors on other sub teams. Some go as far as to not even translating entire lines of dialogue. The only downside is having to wait a couple of days. Collaborations between other sub teams (ElSpark, etc.) tend to produce decent enough results so if you can't wait, watch out for those.

As far as the show, I've loving it so far. Much more akin to Dragonball.
These ones are fine, like I said it makes perfect sense in terms of the way english is actually spoken.
Just watch one of these you'll enjoy it.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
These ones are fine, like I said it makes perfect sense in terms of the way english is actually spoken.
Just watch one of these you'll enjoy it.
Some are good enough to go by but I'm a huge stickler when it comes to translations. Like when Trunks calls an accessory a necklace. It bugs me. DragonTeams subs are up now. Time for a rewatch.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Some are good enough to go by but I'm a huge stickler when it comes to translations. Like when Trunks calls an accessory a necklace. It bugs me. DragonTeams subs are up now. Time for a rewatch.
Seems fine to me, what I dislike is when they take it so literal it's barely proper english, as long as I get the jist of what is going on and the english flows i'm good, I'll rewatch is all when the dub comes out ^_^