What's new

Discussion Dragon Leaves CR and Joins EVB - Source: eSports Yahoo

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
And what Sonicfox has to say about this? I don't know his tag to ask him about it.

And I feel that Dragon has more to say behind his statement.

Pretty easy to figure it out
Just said it right there when ppl think cr they think sonic fox maybe dragon wanted something where he felt more time will be invested in him idk tho the truth just if I was in his shoes that's how I would feel . Sonic fox is Kobe and dragon was shaq lol . Now maybe dragon wanna do this own path and not just be another member on the cr cast . Big ups to dragon and hope every goes smooth

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Just said it right there when ppl think cr they think sonic fox maybe dragon wanted something where he felt more time will be invested in him idk tho the truth just if I was in his shoes that's how I would feel . Sonic fox is Kobe and dragon was shaq lol . Now maybe dragon wanna do this own path and not just be another member on the cr cast . Big ups to dragon and hope every goes smooth
"Dragon is like Shaq"

Now I've heard everything

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
I mean being on cR is only good so that you can say "I'm on a team with sonicfox". They cant really afford to dish out a lot of money, and idk why sonicfox is there (money isn't everything I guess).

Afaik, gunshow got no money only a jersey. Hayatei got asked to join - for only a jersey. Xarakamaka got only a jersey and so on.

Sonicfox gets 200USD per event and that's it from what I've heard
Honeybee/Bio get entry to tournaments paid, rest they pay themselves

Maybe it's changed, this info is a bit old.

Sonicfox should join EG for the big dollaz

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Nice for Dragon. I always had a feeling EVB was a better funded team due to Big D leaving to join it during season 1. Wasn't Big D in cR for a little bit? Anyways, good for Dragon and good pickup for EVB.