What's new

Dragon Combos?

SeasonedGeisha

Make Harley Consistent 2k18
Is their a particular reason why dragon doesn't use DD1~2 as his launcher rather than Db2? Dd1 leads to a decent amount more damage for the same amount of meter.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Yea it's super lame to me that he does that lol

But at the same time, B2d2 has issues with the range and doesn't connect most of the time. So something like B2d2 DH 2 B2d2 kiss is weird to connect unless you do it point blank. In that case, yea I would do B2d2 MB drills.

But I CRINGE when I see anything else into mb drills lol

Lokheit

Noob
What is really weird to me is seeing Dragon or Big D using J2 on juggle combos when that reduces the damage (using 2 is even worse as the game adds extra penalty increasing for every air to air hit so that's 4 times the exponential penalty applied) when it's actually EASIER to go for the J3 in those combos (as in, Datura Up, B2D2xxGrabMB, J3, F213, they use one or two J2s instead of J3 when the damage is better with J3). I really don't know why they keep doing that but both of them use it (corner carry difference is almost none and some times they only do one J2 that gives the same carry or even less).

Sultan

Kitana, Scorpion
Sometimes comfort is optimal. I imagine they feel confident with those particular combo sequences and in the moment their muscle memory defaults to what's guaranteed. I know whenever I play casually I go for the technically better options 9/10, but in a tourney match I unconsciously default to my no-fail combos.