What's new

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Announced

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 was great if you're into shitty fighting mechanics. The Dragon Ball fan inside me is hoping they've learnt their lesson but lbsh we all know it'll suck again.

But hey at least you can fly around now.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I think the battle system was the biggest complaint the 1st title got, so hopefully Dimps has learned and will give it a major improvement.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Xenoverses combat seemed really unfun to me, though I haven't played more than 5 minutes of demo so my opinion is pretty invalid lol.

I wonder though, what do TYMers think of the Raging Blast series? I thought the fighting mechanics were quite solid offline (note that I have not played any DBZ fighters besides Raging Blast 1 and 2).

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Saw this coming. I've lost hope for dbz games. I'd rather play Naruto Storn 4 over Xenoverse 1 which is sad because Storm 4 is arguably the worst fighting game I've played in my life .... Rip Budokai 4 Dream

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Xenoverses combat seemed really unfun to me, though I haven't played more than 5 minutes of demo so my opinion is pretty invalid lol.

I wonder though, what do TYMers think of the Raging Blast series? I thought the fighting mechanics were quite solid offline (note that I have not played any DBZ fighters besides Raging Blast 1 and 2).
I thought the Raging Blast mechanics were dope. They captured the essence of Dragon Ball style fighting well and there's actually a skill ladder.