What's new

Dragon Ball Battle of Z English Trailer

PureYeti

Living in poverty cave
So we won't able to transform in game? If so, that sucks. Having a team of different forms is cool though

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
This looks a lot like Raging Blast...and those games were just god awful.
It looks more Like Zenkai Battle Royal in the Japan arcades, which I believe is one of the first arcade games to utilize GGPO for online play between arcades.

I'm hype for this game. Like, ridiculously hype. There's only 4 games in the past year that have excited me...this, GTAV, Pokémon X/Y, and Injustice. 2013/2014 seems to be my years for gaming lol.

I doubt transformations will be in, since you can do teams of different forms. Which isn't too bad...the game is supposed to basically be a MOBA.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
It looks more Like Zenkai Battle Royal in the Japan arcades, which I believe is one of the first arcade games to utilize GGPO for online play between arcades.

I'm hype for this game. Like, ridiculously hype. There's only 4 games in the past year that have excited me...this, GTAV, Pokémon X/Y, and Injustice. 2013/2014 seems to be my years for gaming lol.
Take this and GTAV away, but add Arkham origins. That's been my list, but if it's supposed to be like Zenkai Batlle Royal I'm down then.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Take this and GTAV away, but add Arkham origins. That's been my list, but if it's supposed to be like Zenkai Batlle Royal I'm down then.
I'm pretty sure it is, actually. Running on the ground hasn't been in a 3rd person DBZ game ever, aside from a couple characters, and the entire gameplay looks to be exactly like Zenkai.