What's new

Dr. Fate Trailer & Screenshots Revealed for Injustice 2

Aramonde

Noob
I don't know who this guy is but he looks fucking sick!!!!! Swamp Thing and Fates character trailers have been godlike. My only question is why does he use Prince symbols?

Last edited:

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I need a new pair of pants after watching that trailer

Decision made on main

Sometimes u just know who is for u
YES! Thats one major player I called for this guy goin in on him. Now I just need to see Jupiter do the same and my season is set for twitch :D
Good luck with Dr. Fate this season Pig. He looks so perfect for you to lab and go nuts with that I can't wait to see what you cook up with for the guy.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Bruh.

GTFO.
I've only been saying that I'm using Fate and Brainiac for fucking ever. Scarecrow on Mobile made me add him to the list.

Sorry you taking time now to care about who I use lol but so you know, I have every intention on grinding all 3. I'm using Fate first tho

EDIT - but I will let you know, honey, that if Brainiac and Scarecrow gameplay is shown and look like they fit my playstyle or just look bad as fuck, I'm probably day 1 maining them instead. I'll be sure to tag you and let you know!

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I've only been saying that I'm using Fate and Brainiac for fucking ever. Scarecrow on Mobile made me add him to the list.

Sorry you taking time now to care about who I use lol but so you know, I have every intention on grinding all 3. I'm using Fate first tho

EDIT - but I will let you know, honey, that if Brainiac and Scarecrow gameplay is shown and look like they fit my playstyle or just look bad as fuck, I'm probably day 1 maining them instead. I'll be sure to tag you and let you know!

WATCHD0G

Noob
I just realized something while re-watching the trailer, maybe some of the special moves he was doing in the trailer are activated while putting gears trait on. like the stun grenade in Black Canary trailer, but in her normal competitive mode version, she didn't have the stun grenade.

i'm worried now :eek: