What's new

Dr. Fate Trailer & Screenshots Revealed for Injustice 2

Look Raven did make it in with a hint of Sinestro. Very underwhelmed with that super tho, kinda lackluster like a lot of others that have been revealed lately through mobile(cyborg, scarecrow, GL).

Lokheit

Noob
Looks dope, probably will try to implement on my rotation of secondaries (specially since I liked his personality more than Damian's in the injustice comic which is the largest piece of DC lore I've read) and he looks like lots of lab fun.

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
Not sure if it's his trait but it looks like it. When he glows red I have a feeling it alters his special moves. Like raven!

Damnit... now that you mention that... yes, I'd agree to an extent. He has Sinestro projectiles, Sinestro's backflip kick at :53 and other similar moves.
Looks like he's got Shang Tsungs ground fireballs.

Anyone else concerned that we are 2 1/2 months from launch and we've only seen maybe 7 stages so far :(

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Looks like he's got Shang Tsungs ground fireballs.

Anyone else concerned that we are 2 1/2 months from launch and we've only seen maybe 7 stages so far :(
Seven? I thought we had seen like five...

Metropolis, Gotham, Arkham, Atlantis, Gorilla City... I think that's it so far...

EDIT: oh six right, Slaughter Swamp

Seven? I thought we had seen like five...

Metropolis, Gotham, Arkham, Atlantis, Gorilla City... I think that's it so far...

EDIT: oh six right, Slaughter Swamp
Last weeks trailer shows the Fortress of Solitude (Story Mode) but with that much detail in the background it's got to be a stage. Also if you look in the background of the Fighter cards in the mobile game you can see a Fun House Stage behind Harley and a Dock/Skyscraper(Wayne Tower in the background) Stage behind Deadshot & Catwoman .

Still looks like we'll only get 12 stages.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
We get Sinestro's zoming mixed with Martian setups with all the flare of Dr. Strange from MvC3. I love it.