What's new

Downloading UMK3.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
Now impossible. Obviously.

I don't know the ins-and-outs of Xboxing being that I use my roomie's console. Her last console went to shit. She just picked up the new Xbox Slim. As I was leaving a lobby today the machine froze up. This after only a half hour of play. She got all pissy and told me I need to play less. If I'm the only person playing Xbox all day long and it's already fucking up it's gotta be my fault. It's actually happened before while I was playing UMK3, so maybe it is my fault.

In any case, I really want my own console but I'd have to use her tag to play. Can I still download the game onto a new console under her tag? Is there any way to make a new tag and copy the game? If I'm using her tag will she be unable to use it at the same time on a separate machine? It's an awful lot of fucking trouble and money to play a five dollar fucking game.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
Go to your Purchase History and select the Add to Queue button next to the item* you want to download again. You can also locate items* you own in Xbox LIVE Marketplace and click the Download to Xbox 360 button to add the item to your Download Queue.