What's new

Double KO's in FG's

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Was there any draws in tourneys that made you get pissed b/c you knew you had your opponent in that round? an how did you deal with that situation? Did you get salty as much as breaking your stick or controller, or did you say "Ooooo saaaaaaa" and calmed down rather embarassing yourself.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Blazblue. Double down. First to 5 became first to 6. Just do REMATCH Unless its that dumb shit with LITCHIS staff then turn off game and never returm
Yeah I just bought it and playing it right now, but I was wondering if there were any draws in MK, IGAU, tourneys etc.

Goldi

Noob
In vf you go to "sudden death" in the event of a tie.. It doesn't happen often, but you get a seventh round each player with a sliver of health on a tiny stage.

I think nrs games just uses player one advantage to choose a winner in the event of the match ending with life bars even. In vf hits trade so that you can knock each other out at same time, it's pretty funny looking but I've only had it happen when deliberately trying for it.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
In vf you go to "sudden death" in the event of a tie.. It doesn't happen often, but you get a seventh round each player with a sliver of health on a tiny stage.

I think nrs games just uses player one advantage to choose a winner in the event of the match ending with life bars even. In vf hits trade so that you can knock each other out at the same time
time, it's pretty funny looking but I've only had it happen when deliberately trying for it.
Thank you someone else knows! lol yeah I guess the ppl who are going against eachother would be salty and think they would have won regardless of MU's heheh