What's new

Double Dragon Neon!

Hemlock

Noob
Anyone else as excited for Double Dragon Neon as I am? I just got it yesterday and it's been a lot of fun. It really feels and plays like an old beat-em-up, but with updated graphics, music, and some cool play mechanics. Very excited.

The game is also making me want to go back and play NES Double Dragon 1, 2, and 3 (never played 3 before). Also want to try Double Dragon Advance for GBA and wish I could somehow get my hands on DD HD for Xbox Live. It was delisted, so the only way I can get it now is if someone does a license transfer. (hrm)

BILLY AND JIMMY FOR THE WIN!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Anyone else as excited for Double Dragon Neon as I am? I just got it yesterday and it's been a lot of fun. It really feels and plays like an old beat-em-up, but with updated graphics, music, and some cool play mechanics. Very excited.

The game is also making me want to go back and play NES Double Dragon 1, 2, and 3 (never played 3 before). Also want to try Double Dragon Advance for GBA and wish I could somehow get my hands on DD HD for Xbox Live. It was delisted, so the only way I can get it now is if someone does a license transfer. (hrm)

BILLY AND JIMMY FOR THE WIN!
This game is sooooo GODLIKE! It is the most bro'd out game I have ever played. My room mate and I were killing Bro-op all day yesterday and it was awesome. We have brodaciously high fived and spin kicked our way to level 10 and we plan to beat it today. It is just too sick, Bro-dozer is one of the best moves in the game haha.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
I have the double dragon fighting game for my Sega Genesis (Bones and Blade ftw lol!) I was looking at this in the store it looks pretty fun.

I love beat em' ups, wish they would make an HD-remake / sequel to Streets of Rage ;_;

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I have the double dragon fighting game for my Sega Genesis (Bones and Blade ftw lol!) I was looking at this in the store it looks pretty fun.

I love beat em' ups, wish they would make an HD-remake / sequel to Streets of Rage ;_;
STREETS OF RAGE WAS TOO SICK!! haha

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Almost bought this on the PS store yesterday. Looks dope.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
STREETS OF RAGE WAS TOO SICK!! haha
agreed.i still play sor 2 on xbox from time to time.surely theres a market out there for these types of games still.id play the fuck out of a sor remake,imagine how good it could be now.this is what sega should be working on instead of that pile of shit "anarchy reigns" as for the new double dragon,i saw on ign that its a pile of shit but hell what the fuck do they know?dont they give cod 9 out of 10 every year? and didnt they also give sfxt 9 out of 10? oh yeah and lets not forget the brilliant kof 13 got 7 out of 10,lol.

Hemlock

Noob
Just played "bro-op" last night for the first time. So hilariously fun. My buddy and I were juggling opponents in between spin kicks. SO RADICALLY BODACIOUS! *air guitar*