What's new

Double Damage Still With Certain Interactables

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
This may have been brought up before, so I apologize if I am late on this, but weren't interactables patched where they are not supposed to do double damage on knockdown anymore?

The only one I can find that still does double damage on knockdown is the interactable on the left side of Yard area on the Strykers Island Prison stage. There may be more, I didn't check all of them, just most of them. It takes this Green Lantern combo to 100% damage without being able to wake up. It easily does around 40% damage as you can see:

Anyway, is still supposed to happen still?
@Dreamteam727 showed me the double damage interactable while we were playing online.

Last edited:

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
This may have been brought up before, so I apologize if I am late on this, but weren't interactables patched where they are not supposed to do double damage on knockdown anymore?

The only one I can find that still does double damage on knockdown is the interactable on the left side of Yard area on the Strykers Island Prison stage. There may be more, I didn't check all of them, just most of them. It takes this Green Lantern combo to 100% damage without being able to wake up. It easily does around 40% damage as you can see:

Anyway, is still supposed to happen still?
@Dreamteam727 showed me this while we were playing online.
*That moment when you realize Superman can do the same thing for 2 bars with that fucking weight*.
Don't worry about this though, Joker's pushblock tech NEEDED to go!
:joker:

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Yea that bar in Stryker's Island is a bitch, it's the only one that I've seen since the patch do double damage. Could me more but I get hit by that one all the time.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Thanks for the info. I mostly tried corner interactables like cars, the tree, etc and none of them worked. I guess they left a few doing double damage, not sure why though. Its insane damage.
Yeah, I love this shit with Grundy. Insane damage from the interaction on the yard combined with Grundy's insane damage is double insane. I got some monster set ups that can be woke up out of. Pretty much guaranteed kill if I have power buff.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Yeah, but I thought double damage was supposedly taken away from all of them.
They did patch out most of the ones that consistently did double damage. There were a few a that always did double damage if you tried to armor through and they fixed all those, it was obviously something they wanted out of the game. A few slipped by though. The dumbell one is the most common - I think right after the patch someone came up with a Superman set up that made it do double damage every tiime - but some other interactable will occasionally do it too. I've taken double damage from one of the chandeliers before

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
That weight is such a bitch. Some of them still do double damage, but they have their damage halfed(like the one on the opposite side of the yard that does like 3-5% twice. I believe the plane on the left side of the museum still does double damage(its just reduced so it does what its supposed to do normally).

Also Im prety sure these only do double damage when used in combo, so me thinks its a glitch.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
They did patch out most of the ones that consistently did double damage. There were a few a that always did double damage if you tried to armor through and they fixed all those, it was obviously something they wanted out of the game. A few slipped by though. The dumbell one is the most common - I think right after the patch someone came up with a Superman set up that made it do double damage every tiime - but some other interactable will occasionally do it too. I've taken double damage from one of the chandeliers before
Yeah, as long as its on knockdown, this one will do double damage every time. I like it, I think it puts sort of a wild card factor to the match if you end up on this stage.

kaseyk

Noob
the yard weights do almost double dmg 18%x2 instead of 22% but the museum plane does 22%x2 try with hg in left corner crossup j1-3-mtmbu-b3-ji3-int floaty jump ftw lol