What's new

Question Double Air Teleport?

Sometimes when playing the AI against Smoke it pulls off some sort of double air teleport punch move that I can't figure out. Is it just imputing the command twice like a combo or is it something different?

Sometimes when playing the AI against Smoke it pulls off some sort of double air teleport punch move that I can't figure out. Is it just imputing the command twice like a combo or is it something different?
Never heard of a double teleport punch. The regular teleport punch hits twice once on each side. The EX Teleport punch hits 3 times, once on each side and then once from overhead.

Kaysick

Noob
You should probably clarify. Is the AI Smoke hitting you with two teleport punches or four?

sorry. Yeah the AI ends up hitting me a total or 4 times but this has only happened to me in the air. It seems to happen at least once every time I fight against and AI Smoke.

Kaysick

Noob
sorry. Yeah the AI ends up hitting me a total or 4 times but this has only happened to me in the air. It seems to happen at least once every time I fight against and AI Smoke.
Do you remember what moves the AI was using before hand? I can't hit two telepunches in a row. Gravity takes them too fast and I have to recover from the move

I don't. I wan't to say it was a standard jump punch or kick into a ridiculous 4 hit telepunch. I tried comboing telepunches too and no luck. I know I am not seeing things, but if no one else has ever seen this happen then... I dunno. I'll try to duplicate it tonight and pay more attention to what happens prior. But if you start up a ladder on med or higher difficulty and fight against smoke it seems to happen to me every time. They use it to punish my jump in more often than not.