What's new

Tech Doomsday tech? That make you never wanna use a wakeup attack EVER AGAIN!!! and MORE to come.

Rodshod123

OH BABY!!!
Hey guys and gals its me again and i'm back with some possible tech with doomsday i discoverd to help players stay in the ass with him. Doomsday benefits from this game wakeup mechanics greatly. By using doomsday Down X (Ps3) Down Y (Sexbox360) as a combo ender or doing it raw. Since it recovers so fast you have enough time to make this setup possible and forces to eat mixups, overheads all day. If, you wait for a split second and jump over your opponent while they're doing a wakeup attack it will completely reverse the direction of the attack forcing them to miss and either eat a meaty overhead to combo or a empty jump punish. I have tested this on all characters wakeup and its reverses all but deathstrokes sword flip and solomon grundy is a lil weird even then i have tech those crush that to. Here's the video its half ass cause i got work and have no time to really edit it and will have to do for now. I had many people say fuck you for doing when i played online lol. Now its official Doomsday completely make wakeups attack free. Let me know what yall think :)

Rajjaka

Urriapáh !!
did you try to make that happen against Broken Adam´s Lighning cage wakeup?? i pretty sure it does not work either... interesting.

Rodshod123

OH BABY!!!
did you try to make that happen against Broken Adam´s Lighning cage wakeup?? i pretty sure it does not work either... interesting.
yes i did and with adam u have to empty jump it and whiff punish it with shoulder or block down square (ps3) or down x (xbox) or instead of jumping over it u can used his ex teleport elbow drop after the down X (ps3) and A (xbox) its a guarantee hit on wakeup. i will post a complete video tomorrow with many great wakeup traps & setups with certain wakeups that will make ppl wanna do bad things to doomsday lol.

Rodshod123

OH BABY!!!
if BA whiff the wakeup he can go with MB version and get safe..... just a detail.
I know u can do that but imma have to show for u for u to see that will get the expose no matter what. Imma post it tomorrow when I have more time I couldn't make this video complete cause I had to work. Look out for it tomorrow

HungryforPasta

Come and Get it!
wow that was anti-climactic; sweep into cross up.

Awesome find, ending combos with THIS instead of a special to set up subsequent cross up pressure!
I like it! will definitely add it to the arsenal for sure!

Mestizo3

Noob
This is actually important because sweep is Doomsday's only low that isn't telegraphed like his ground pound. Once people know the doomsday matchup they will always be blocking high then reacting low during his special move.

Rodshod123

OH BABY!!!
The video imma post tomorrow will answer all questions and address concerns :) this video was incomplete cause I had to work so I couldn't show everything. When I post it ppl will realize how more b.s doomsday can pull on wakeup and he also have amazing corner frame traps which I will also show, this guy is nuts.

And all this time I thought I was getting away with sweep into crossover because of online lag lol. Didn't realize all of this! Good shit dude!

HungryforPasta

Come and Get it!
If u use aquaman black Adam I feel sorry for. But seriously doomsday got nothing on Grundy wakeup games
Armored wall bounces are unthrowable... You can use it on grundy's wake up and it will beat out ALL of his reversal throws.

Grundy has a chain, 112 which he then cancels into either swamp hands(low) or cleaver (overhead)
Use armored wall bounce after the chain, it'll absorb both options and you get a fat combo!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice. I also like how with DD's dash vs. his Venom both have similar animations so you can totally fake people out with it. Make them block and just apply pressure mixed up with Venom and mb Venom

Rodshod123

OH BABY!!!
Armored wall bounces are unthrowable... You can use it on grundy's wake up and it will beat out ALL of his reversal throws.

Grundy has a chain, 112 which he then cancels into either swamp hands(low) or cleaver (overhead)
Use armored wall bounce after the chain, it'll absorb both options and you get a fat combo!
Nah I was saying when Grundy got u on the floor he limits the shit outta ur options if u wakeup anything armored grab scoop u the most u can do is jump but even that is risky back dash u get blown up