What's new

Discussion Doombawkz's buff thread

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
If Futon Warrior get's any worse, he'll be kicked out of the house. If Dragon Fangs gets worse, he's gunna be sleeping on the Futon.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
To be honest if ruthless gets a 5% damage reduction when png is canceled mid combo I'd be totaly fine with that. This character doesn't need the damage

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
To be honest if ruthless gets a 5% damage reduction when png is canceled mid combo I'd be totaly fine with that. This character doesn't need the damage
Well yea considering he has great Oki, plus frames everwhere, crazy good buttons and 5% less damage will still be a LOT.

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
A black-american comedian who became famous for his stand-up specifically, his "Who ya wit' it?". He passed away after the release of "Soul Plane", with fellow actor, Samuel L. Jackson in 2008/2009.
Im aware who the real bernie mac is "i aint scared of you mf's" but op listed bernie mac and i was wondering who op was referring to

Yes, Paulo, please!. Buff Unbreakable into a top tier (this will make me smile for the whole year playing and losing with him):) then I will get my revenge on the jumping scrub-lords:mad:., he deserves this, I also accept that Ferra/ Thor gets the Bane treatment too:oops:. He's a Frigging full muscle guy. so.. he needs to hit like a truck.:DOGE

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Yes, Paulo, please!. Buff Unbreakable into a top tier (this will make me smile for the whole year playing and losing with him):) then I will get my revenge on the jumping scrub-lords:mad:., he deserves this, I also accept that Ferra/ Thor gets the Bane treatment too:oops:. He's a Frigging full muscle guy. so.. he needs to hit like a truck.:DOGE
Give us Grundy Chain throws as well.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Color-coordinated for accuracy check.

5 could be generally argued, but 10 right on the dot. Not bad.