What's new

Don't make me embarress you.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
Okay so i'm a little embarrassed myself that i couldn't get past his zoning ¬¬ but none the less do not make me activate rage mode ;)

If anyone has seen any good come backs or recorded any themselves post them up! ;D

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
Congrats you beat a guy who does not know where the block button is.
Yep I acknowledge that, but never the less he only had to lay one punch into me to finish me off, he could have probably just hit a low Fireball and had me.
Round 2 i think he just threw his controller out the window.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
That was some pretty mediocre gameplay.... Why would you xray after a combo? Why would you finish your bnb with a slide? You didn't even tried to rush down, you just stood there full screen blocking poorly some so-so zoning...

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
That was some pretty mediocre gameplay.... Why would you xray after a combo? Why would you finish your bnb with a slide? You didn't even tried to rush down, you just stood there full screen blocking poorly some so-so zoning...
I wasn't really thinking or bothering to begin with it's pretty late so i'm tired, and for the combo into an X-ray i thought he was at low enough health bar to be finished but obviously not.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I honestly didn't, i just wasn't using my head because i went into the fight not expecting for him to zone.
honestly it was not even zoning , because in zoning there is strategy .... and there .... well , it looks like all this guy knew was this two moves lol

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
honestly it was not even zoning , because in zoning there is strategy .... and there .... well , it looks like all this guy knew was this two moves lol
Okay fair enough XD
But you know what i mean, what else shall i call? :p
Hmm i didn't expect him to send fireballs at me.

peachyO

Noob
this post is again showing what's wrong with the community. quit cannibalizing each other and dragging others down. enough with the negativity. the dude made an impressive comeback and wanted to share it. instead of being decent folks, all i am seeing is hating, insults, and downplaying his abilities. STOP IT!!! stop with the unsolicited criticisms, back-handed comments, and henpecking. it's ridiculous.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
this post is again showing what's wrong with the community. quit cannibalizing each other and dragging others down. enough with the negativity. the dude made an impressive comeback and wanted to share it. instead of being decent folks, all i am seeing is hating, insults, and downplaying his abilities. STOP IT!!! stop with the unsolicited criticisms, back-handed comments, and henpecking. it's ridiculous.
I was just thinking something like this, there are very few like yourself who appreciate anything, the MK community aren't happy unless they're unhappy about something.