What's new

Done with FGC Competitively. So Let's Clear The Air and Teach Some Things

Immortal

Blind justice....
This thread is meh. No idea what CorZz or whatever is talking about. Here (in EU) we have no problems playing each other, top player or not. I've played pletora of sets with @st9rm @rubmytaco back in MK XL and other good players. Most of them are very nice people and will play pretty much anybody.

It's pretty much the same in US, if they dont play you it means they don't like you for some reason and even i remember the level of drama you did on TYM back in the day with Exile and your shitposting. So quite honestly you can blame only yourself for that.

And lol at 2-3h driving in EU, in any direction and be in another country, you should look at the map more often mate before writing such a bs.

Nothing personal thou i wish you all the best in your RL.

Last edited:

Hiyomoto

Noob
I agree with everything especially the prioritizing video games over real life point. I love this game just as much as anyone else, but I'm not expecting to feed mouths with it. It's good to have ambition to be a top player that makes money doing what they love but people in the FGC are really willing to risk it all in order to become relevant for a short amount of time if they can't consistently place in tournaments.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
It takes 2 hours to get home from work in the same city by car :))
Also, I was once in Birmingham and played Ketchup and Mustard in mk9 but they didn't know it was me MWUHHHUHHUHUHUHUH

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I mean you can leave if you wish but F 2 is being announced Aug 23rd so you'll be back....Calling it now.

Side Note: I called for all 'Top' Players heads months ago. Sounds like I need to do a clan made specially to counter Top Players.

Salty Mayhem's Registration s are now open. Add me on Facebook Christopher Thomas of Dallas tx,...and we can discuss the MU's and playtst Top players tech so we can counter and dethrone them. With Spawn coming soon my place as Number is ALL BUY SOLIDIFIED! Join me MAGGOTS in GodHood.(Huurrr Duur Duurrr).

Shaka

Tier Whore.
"The match up is bad"

"People won't play me"

"My character is bad"

These are like the "dog ate my homework" excuses of fighting games.
people's gotta stop taking Brady seriously, He couldn't get it done with pre patch Aquasalt, said he was waiting fot Subz, now that Subz is out well the char is not complete. It will never be his fault.

Also what is this thread even about anymore?

Last edited:

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I don't know. Some posts seem a too hard on the guy. I think alot of people has been where he is before I'll give him a nod for putting out there tho.

@FinalBoss_FGC points he made are interesting. Maybe some are right but I think the delivery is too dramatic. But hey this is the internet so...

Whatever tho a break might be all you need. Don't need to see the point of a dear John letter but again your points and even Tom's bradycast has a few points as well. Some of this should be talked about in some degree but more calmly I suppose.

Congrats on your daughter tho. I just had my baby girl this past May and she's the absolute best part of my day along with my son and wife.

Yeah a lil bit of a break and reflection on real life is all you need.

Good luck & congrats.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
The NRS community is pretty chock full of fuccbois and many of the egos are unearned. There's also a casual whiner mentality that automatically puts everyone who plays the game somewhat seriously on defense.

I just had to accept that I will play in locals or nearby majors, but cannot take the game seriously enough to the level that all the Top 8 / Top 16 players do. Doesn't mean I throw a hissy fit when I can't get games. Sounds to me like you're taking your frustration with Pig out on the whole community. Maybe players are more likely to play with their friends vs doling out charity matches to every dude who messages them online? Your argument has sound points, but it just comes across as the kid who practices free throws all day whining that the Varsity kids won't invite him to their pickup games.

Also, I'm very well-versed in the Injustice community and I've never once heard of you. So there's that lol.

I don't know. Some posts seem a too hard on the guy. I think alot of people has been where he is before I'll give him a nod for putting out there tho.

@FinalBoss_FGC points he made are interesting. Maybe some are right but I think the delivery is too dramatic. But hey this is the internet so...

Whatever tho a break might be all you need. Don't need to see the point of a dear John letter but again your points and even Tom's bradycast has a few points as well. Some of this should be talked about in some degree but more calmly I suppose.

Congrats on your daughter tho. I just had my baby girl this past May and she's the absolute best part of my day along with my son and wife.

Yeah a lil bit of a break and reflection on real life is all you need.

Good luck & congrats.
People in the FGC come down hard on stuff like this because they(I'd say we but I'm not really an nrs player or particularly good at the games I do play) know that it's hard to get games and level up, fighting games take work, the top players he's coming down on have been where he is, and beat it, so him talking shit about them for doing something he couldn't just comes across as whiny and most people playing fighting games competitively(at any level) understand that whining about shit gets nothing done.

I wanted him to know that HE was wrong. So he fucking blocked me.
Let me see how I can summarize this post:

You don't get along with people and you want to blame the community for not feeling welcome.

You refer to fellow competitors as "backwards minded fucks" because they have opinions and priorities different from your own.

Doesn't it feel a bit backwards to think that everyone around you is unfriendly and closed-minded rather than critically evaluating your own actions to see if maybe, just maybe it's not everyone else that's the problem?