What's new

Does NRS pay attention to TYM?

Just curious if anyone has an anecdote of someone from NRS interacting w/ or acknowledging us in any way. I see ppl @16 Bit a lot but haven’t seen a response from her or anyone else.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
TYM is rarely referenced by name when they do their Kombat Kasts. Reddit and other hubs tend to get mentioned more often. I’m sure they read TYM, but not pay attention to it. Pretty sure 16 Bit is hesitant to come back here due to previous history and Paulo was probably annoyed by being tagged by his account name whenever someone wanted to complain about something.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
nope .... because they are pretty sensitive to criticism, and that is certainly what they will find the most coming here, so, sure as hell they don't waste their time watching and\or lurking over there anything here :DOGE :joker:

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
As community manager, or whatever the fuck his title is, you’d think Lansdown would check out TYM every so often. It’s not like he really seems to do anything else of importance.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I'm sure there's someone on the team who check in now and then when something is happening, to see how the response is.
But they're not active on here. I remember there be a few posts from 16bit (Stephanie) back around when MK11 was announced, but that's about it.

Stephanie did post here when MK11 launched and everyone was confused about the default variations not being the tournament ones. She told us about the presets in the kustomization menu.

I dropped the game a month after launch and just came back like a week ago, so I don’t know if she commented since.

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Stephanie did post here when MK11 launched and everyone was confused about the default variations not being the tournament ones. She told us about the presets in the kustomization menu.

I dropped the game a month after launch and just came back like a week ago, so I don’t know if she commented since.
It's been quite rare. Hadn't posted since July 2019, until she posted earlier this year in May. It was nothing though.

https://testyourmight.com/search/60583/