What's new

Does Lobo look weird to anyone else?

OZZYGUITAR

Back-dash Adam
I've seen pictures of Lobo, I'm not sure if they are legitamately for Injustice or not but that's besides the point. The point is he strait up looks like Rob Zombie in these pictures, i feel like he's gonna dig through the ditches and burn through the witches and slam in the back of my dragula. I wouldn't be surprised if Lobo started remaking Halloween movies at this point. Does anyone else agree?

That's exactly what I thought! hahaha, too great. But from what I've seen of him, that's close to what he looks like anyway.
If he looks like Mr. Zombie in the game, I might just have to main him whilst blaring dat shweet shweet zombie music.

OZZYGUITAR

Back-dash Adam
I don't think it's real because it looks really low quality. It looks like a character portrait from the 3D mks. Just doesn't look legit.
I was thinking the same thing, also the way the shadows look in the background compared to on lobo is strange

BGMD

Noob
Well, it looks like NRS render for sure (overdone on spikes).

Very happy if it's Lobo, one down. I can see him being IGUA's Scorpion (retracting statement, like Kratos is more likely) with that chain. Also throwing grenades and shit.

Something cool:

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Even though he's officially confirmed and they used the render for the official unveiling and I know better, his render still looks photoshopped as fuck to me. Especially the hook and the tiny hand that holds it.

Even though he's officially confirmed and they used the render for the official unveiling and I know better, his render still looks photoshopped as fuck to me. Especially the hook and the tiny hand that holds it.
Yeah he honestly does kinda look weird now that you mention it. They need to make his hair crazier imo like the comics