What's new

Does anyone on test your might play gears of war?

Hades

Noob
Just interested to know if anyone on here plays any games from the gears series and wants to party up and play online because i'm sick of team mates who don't know what they are doing.

For anyone interested my GT is Hades NZL

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I haven't played it in a good long time but me and my friends were big fans of the games, We played the heck out of 2 & 3 but I didn't play that much of 1 as it was all new back then.

Hades

Noob
I haven't played it in a good long time but me and my friends were big fans of the games, We played the heck out of 2 & 3 but I didn't play that much of 1 as it was all new back then.
man, i've just got back into gears after a long time out the game and i'm absolutely loving it. I definitely recommend you give gears a go again.

The Krish360

Absolute Scrub
I think I put over 700 hours into gears 3. Needless to say, one of my favorite multiplayer game of all time. Won't be playing any time soon though. Too busy with Xbox One. Hopefully Gears 4 on Xbox One.

Hades

Noob
Yeah i put so many hours into gears 3 i absolutely love that game! If gears 4 comes out on xbox one i will play the shit out of that game

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
got all the gamerscore from gears 1 and 2, the online modes on those were awesome (gears 2 was kinda dumb matchmaking though)

never got into gears 3 as i was ps3 by that point.

played a bit of judgement and it made me sick, such a waste of time and effort for them making that.. disgusting behaviour!

Hades

Noob
yeah judgement was absolute horse shit, honestly one of the biggest let downs ever. But apparently from what I heard in the gears community they changed the game and made it like that as an experiment to see what people liked in multiplayer and what they didn't, either way that game was just terrible compared to the rest of the gears of war series

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I liked the single player of gears 1 and 2 but couldn't get into the 3rd one at all.it just seemed like there was a cut scene every five seconds and tbh I really couldn't give a shit about Arnold Schwarzenegger being emo about his dad while trying to repress his homosexuality along with the other roided up retards
. Why play gears of war when u can play vanquish? That game was so good

Last edited:

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Yeah well its an open beta now I'm pretty sure, you should be able to just download it
I did that very same night. Should've got my pre code but oh well. Went from level 0 to 17 right quick!

The game seems very nice to play and tdm v ai bots was delicious to play and dodge ball too.

The Gnasher seemed to work almost as well or similar to gears III in a way with the barrel issue not too present in the beta.

Not liking the hammy too tough or the frags. Seems you could throw it a bit further before. Maybe it's just me.

The Dropshot though... That's a nice toy to play with instead of the Booska. I kinda want the Markza back though as a weapons swap for the Longshot though.

I'm very hyped for Gears. Gonna drop mkxl like a meatsshield.

Add me.

Linkxs n Whiskey