What's new

Does anyone main human Cyrax?

Jade101

Noob
I wanna pick up human Cyrax, as my 2st main.Human cyrax, is he any good. Also do he have any good combos!

nubi

Noob
human Cyrax is garbage he cant do the bomb trap, forget about him since sheeva and baraka got buffs hes probably the worst character in the game

cgerrr

Tourney id: Gfc_alekS
According to Tom Brady's Guide:

While Human and Robot Cyrax are simply a costume change, they have different properties.

1. Human Cyrax has a safe teleport, Robot Cyrax does not.

2. Human Cryax has slower bombs and a slower net throw.

3. Human Cyrax cannot do the guaranteed bomb trap after his command throw, Robot Cyrax can.

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
Human Cyrax is one of the lowest tiered characters in the game, he is horrible. The only thing he has over the Cyborg version is a safe teleport, which isn't nearly as important as everything else.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
They have different properties because NRS wanted them to have different animations from one another, that's what I'm assuming at least.

Human Cyrax just isn't very good compared to regular Cyrax, so not many people use him on purpose.

REO

Undead
According to Tom Brady's Guide:

While Human and Robot Cyrax are simply a costume change, they have different properties.

1. Human Cyrax has a safe teleport and can juggle off of :en, Robot Cyrax does not and cannot juggle off of :en.

2. Human Cryax has slower bombs and a slower net throw.

3. Human Cyrax cannot do the guaranteed bomb trap after his command throw in open space, Robot Cyrax can.

4. Human Cyrax has a bigger hitbox on his saw blade.
Fixed.

cgerrr

Tourney id: Gfc_alekS
REO, thanks for the tips.

Btw, regular Cyrax has 22% combo after his :en tele:
:d:fp Net, dash :fk:fk Ragdoll

You can add :en Bomb after :fk:fk, then :fk Ragdoll for more goodness (though it’s doesn’t worth the meter).

Or, you can do simpler one:
:d:fp to incomplete Ragdoll.

lol I raped everyone with human cyrax his 50% combo is nasty and plus he has the best teleport in the game.
Would you be able to post it?

---

My buddy and I took Cyborg and Human Cyrax to training mode and we really can't see where Human's bomb and net have slower recovery that Cyborg's. We can definitely see the teleport is faster, though. I read somewhere that Human's Sawblade is better, but even that seems to have equal range, start-up and recovery.