What's new

Does anyone know any raiden block strings?

Christy

God Amongst Mere Mortals
Raiden has incredible block strings, especially if your willing to use meter. For exmaple: B31, VB [Frame Advantage], B31, Ex Spark, 121. Hit confirm the 121 into shocker, of if its blocked have a throw attempt.
This works because the ex spark comes from behind so if they attempt to hit you they will get hit from behind and stunned, forcing them to hold block. Oppent eats a minimum of 20% ish damage because of chip +12% throw. They are so many ways you can mix this up with different endings / mingames / crossovers....

I've been using f24 a lot. Gives advantage on block, can easily followup with dive if it lands. If its blocked I usually just followup dive anyway because like 80% of the time people immediately try to do something after blocking the string.

Christy

God Amongst Mere Mortals
I've been using f24 a lot. Gives advantage on block, can easily followup with dive if it lands. If its blocked I usually just followup dive anyway because like 80% of the time people immediately try to do something after blocking the string.
Yeah f24 leaves you at +1 frame advantage giving you the option of an uninteruptable superman, other options include f24, then poking with d3 and following with another f24. Or f24 into ex spark, giving you a free blockstring into throw attempt.