What's new

DoC 6- Dublin Ireland Jan 28th @xgc

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Finally! After 4-5 missed Irish tournaments, I can finally make this one. I will be there.
awesome! having a player as good as yourself bein unseeded is going to be dangerous for someone in the early rounds haha

id prob call a you vs kuro final which would be hype but of course my raka going to be trying his best for the no1 spot :headbang:

me and razor were also toying with having a pretourny session the night before in mine if your up for it,2 no lag tvs,hell yeah!

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
awesome! having a player as good as yourself bein unseeded is going to be dangerous for someone in the early rounds haha

id prob call a you vs kuro final which would be hype but of course my raka going to be trying his best for the no1 spot :headbang:

me and razor were also toying with having a pretourny session the night before in mine if your up for it,2 no lag tvs,hell yeah!
I am gigging the night before, so I could only make it down to Dublin for that day, otherwise I would have been mad up for a casual session before.

And to be completely honest, I would be shocked if you were not in the final.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I am gigging the night before, so I could only make it down to Dublin for that day, otherwise I would have been mad up for a casual session before.

And to be completely honest, I would be shocked if you were not in the final.
ahh dang, well least ya can make the tourny

thanks for the props man but me at casuals and me at a tourny 2 different things, sadly
have prob dealing with the nerves but it has and will continue to improve with more i go 2 so we'll see what happens on the day