What's new

DOA5U: So! Who is the best Akira in the world?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
If is not this guy? Holy Shit! Is there a really good Akira tournament footage worth watching, or someone in particular?

This guy is amazing:

lol Akira? are VF's characters split between other franchises now that its dead? i hope MK can have Kage, Goh and Aoi.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I feel like 1/4 of the roster of DoA5 are "guest" characters at this point, coming from VF and Ninja Gaiden. Then again, the latter group was there since quite some time, no?

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I feel like 1/4 of the roster of DoA5 are "guest" characters at this point, coming from VF and Ninja Gaiden. Then again, the latter group was there since quite some time, no?
The only Ninja Gaiden characters are Hayabusa, Rachael ,and Momiji, but Hayabusa has been there since 1. There are only 4 VF characters, Jacky being the last one added due to popular demand. The newest members of the roster are Mila, Rig, Marie Rose, Phase 4, Nyotengu, and Honoka. Raidou is a returning character from DOA1.

Also I wouldn't count any of the Ninja Gaiden characters as guest, since it's the same company.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
DOA and NG are sister games taking place in the same world but able to freely exchange elements, I can't really think of any other series that can do that so easily let alone anouther fighter.

As for the question its either Sly Bass or DestructionBomb.

Man I kinda wish I would have supported more guest characters, if I had known Sega was done I would have at least liked to play an updated Goh before it went. he would have liked it with the hold system grapplers are feared like no other 3D fighter.