What's new

Do you want more DLC after Freddy?

Do you want more DLC after Freddy?

• Total voters

MKTunka

Noob
I'd prefer costume packs to new characters. Particularly costume packs for characters with only a single costume (CSZ, Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain, Freddy).
Yeah they need to do something about that. At least let us choose the pallet swap. But I'm sure it'll come in time. And personally love dlc cost packs. Hoping for some new costumes as well as the retro ones.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I voted for more MK-specific characters as DLC, but I honestly have another opinion that comes before that.

Work to improve on what we have already, particularly the netcode as well as some tweaks to a few combat mechanics.

Otherwise, that's my choice.

Abudabi

Noob
As long as guest characters are funding more dlc characters and future projects I don't see why not. I just hope they actually set aside time to improve the gameplay though. Obviously training mode being one of the priorities.

gr8one06

STB Black Belt
I really hope they continue to create and release DLC characters and content (i mean kontent of course). regardless of how we feel about this game, MK is doing really good right now compared to 5 years ago. I think all these people that bitch about stupid shit like colors and outfits need to SFTU #RealTalk. every game has flaws, so does MK, and this time they're trying to fix things by releasing patches. Give credit where credit is due people......sheesh!

- gr8one06, STB

Reedoms

Noob
Smoke_MK9 said:
Fuck friendships they are gay, but definetely Brutalities as well as Endurance & Survival modes.
How can you say Friendships are gay? Do you not like Babalities as well?

OneManX

Noob
I'm always up for more kostumes... ALWAYS

DLC... I'll like some new ones or some cool guest char.kharacters, becuase I'll be honest, I dont care for anyone post UMK3, and the ones that were kinda cool, got in, (Kenshi, Quan Chi) I'm still trying to figure out where the love for people like Tanya or Tremor came from all of the sudden.

It will be cool to see them cook up some new bloods if at least to test the waters for MK10

Also... stay FAR away from a UMK9, take all that time, money, effort toward a new game instead of a slight improvement that only a small piece of the crowd will care for.

Reedoms

Noob
Smoke_MK9 said:
Babalities are alright, but having two finishing moves about peace and loving in MK is retarded. Especially since this MK is supposed to be more serious then other MK games.
But in the 2 tourney worthy MK games there were babalities and friendships.
Everything doesn't have to be grimdark or edgy.

I'm always up for more kostumes... ALWAYS

DLC... I'll like some new ones or some cool guest char.kharacters, becuase I'll be honest, I dont care for anyone post UMK3, and the ones that were kinda cool, got in, (Kenshi, Quan Chi) I'm still trying to figure out where the love for people like Tanya or Tremor came from all of the sudden.

It will be cool to see them cook up some new bloods if at least to test the waters for MK10

Also... stay FAR away from a UMK9, take all that time, money, effort toward a new game instead of a slight improvement that only a small piece of the crowd will care for.
IF umk9 does happen, it shouldn't be until at least april of next year. with much improved online play, more characters(no guests) and improved practice mode.

TyrantRevolver

Darkwave Digital
I'm always down for more DLC but they seriously need to test things better before releasing characters that have glitches that allow projectiles to pass through them. Even saying this though, I prefer characters that belong to the MK universe or original characters built for the MK universe. Also if I had to choose between DLC and better netcode+training mode I'm going to choose the latter.

There should eventually be a cutoff for DLC though as well. The game needs time to settle. Right now with all the patches and new character additions the game gets shaken up too often for the meta to develop fully.

Character-wise, I'd like to see Robo Smoke. If we had to have another guest, I'd say pull someone from Killer Instinct, however far fetched it may be.